• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Silver level

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, silver and gold leagues are all about luck and/or spending diamonds and real money. And for that matter, if you have zero luck, winning zero extra event currency, then you might not even finish in bronze. Also remember, aside from luck and spending, it also matters how popular the evolving building or building set is to people. The more awesome, or seemingly essential, the goods you get from it, the more players will try to complete it, meaning more people will be pushing into silver and gold and pushing down the unlucky players. The luck factor and winning extra currency is why the 16-box system never had a league, until this last one, because there was very little luck involved.

Matrickz

Yes, silver and gold leagues are all about luck and/or spending diamonds and real money. And for that matter, if you have zero luck, winning zero extra event currency, then you might not even finish in bronze. Also remember, aside from luck and spending, it also matters how popular the evolving building or building set is to people. The more awesome, or seemingly essential, the goods you get from it, the more players will try to complete it, meaning more people will be pushing into silver and gold and pushing down the unlucky players. The luck factor and winning extra currency is why the 16-box system never had a league, until this last one, because there was very little luck involved.
What is the 16 box

Moho

Chef
This:

i05.jpg

SimplyNoble

I am at silver and have not spent a dime. I may or may not stay there depending on my efficient use of event currency, but it is doable. I'm not so sure about gold though. But personally I don;t much care. Extra goodies are good. There is no winning in Elvenar.

Moho

Chef
I am at silver and have not spent a dime. I may or may not stay there depending on my efficient use of event currency, but it is doable. I'm not so sure about gold though. But personally I don;t much care. Extra goodies are good.
True. In the event discussion I have posted numbers briefly showing my "performance" during the event. Nothing special, but these numbers show the event is totally doable, as it was the one before, and the one before that (and the one before that)...

Dew Spinner

True. In the event discussion I have posted numbers briefly showing my "performance" during the event. Nothing special, but these numbers show the event is totally doable, as it was the one before, and the one before that (and the one before that)...
Generally, the people complaining are gambling on the chests that give extra Event Currency and are getting screwed by the RNG. If you always go for progress you will almost always get the 9th artifact without the FA.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Generally, the people complaining are gambling on the chests that give extra Event Currency and are getting screwed by the RNG. If you always go for progress you will almost always get the 9th artifact without the FA.

For this event, I am waiting until the final day to spend anything, so that I can get chapter 21 values for all the buildings, and I have about 5300 seahorse food, with two+ days to go to collect more. The cheapest hoop is 20 and 20x260 is 5200, so if I somehow could get the 20-cost hoop every single time, I would finish with over the 260 needed to collect all the set buildings. Of course, that will not happen, so some extra seahorse food will have to be won or 260 will not be reached.

Edit: about 5600, not 5300, before the final two days of the event. The next cheapest hoops are the 23 and 45. The 23 would take 5980 seahorse food to get to 260 and the 45 would take 5850 food to reach 260. Those are just barely possible to reach without winning extra food from the hoops, if your city also received the newsletter with the free 100 food and you also get lucky with the ground spawns being worth 2 or 3 food. But you would have to get very lucky to only get the 20, 23, and 45-cost hoops.

So as we can see, we need luck in one way or another to get to 260, whether is is in winning back more event currency or in getting the right hoops/chests or in getting the better ground spawn values.

Last edited:

Mrietha

Yes, I'm going for the lowest hoops of each set. But I still don't know if I'll make it to 260.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
It is impossible to get to silver level without biggly luck or spending money. You are at the mercy of others catching up with you towards the end. Seems inno has sadistic joy keeping you right on the cusp then you fail. Soooo close but toooo bad. Try again next time and better luck

You can get additional event currency for free diamonds that you can get from Spire, MA etc. Also, you can get an additional artifact from Fellowship Adventures.

Dew Spinner

You can ignore actual numbers to your happy little hearts content.

5% of ALL players will make it into silver or gold.
I have never failed to get the 9th artifact if I focused on progression and not gambling away my Event Currency. You do not need to make it into Gold League to get the 9th artifact. Almost every time Gold League is well above 260.

Last edited:

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I have never failed to get the 9th artifact if I focused on progression and not gambling away my Event Currency.
A quick look at your city makes it pretty obvious why you have never failed to get the 9th artifact.

I don't have an issue with you spending money in whatever way makes you happy, I have an issue with you talking up your amazing skills like your not spending a mint.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
I have never failed to get the 9th artifact if I focused on progression and not gambling away my Event Currency. You do not need to make it into Gold League to get the 9th artifact. Almost every time Gold League is well above 260.

I have never failed getting all the artifacts either. And I don't spend cash or free diamonds on events but I do gamble and go for loops/chests that offer the most additional currency, it's more fun! :D:eek:
But, it could be just lucky streak, I do not recommend it!

Dew Spinner

I have never failed to get the 9th artifact if I focused on progression and not gambling away my Event Currency.

A quick look at your city makes it pretty obvious why you have never failed to get the 9th artifact.

I don't have an issue with you spending money in whatever way makes you happy, I have an issue with you talking up your amazing skills like your not spending a mint.
I didn't spend money on the 1st one and have never failed to get the 9th artifact. If I really liked the building I spent money on getting more of them. And there have been plenty of events I didn't spend any money and still never failed to get the 9th artifact.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I'm not like you people who have never failed. That must be awesome. I do like gambling though.

My results for this event:
*Final numbers edit.

City 1 is @ 261 with 10 currency.(267 with 8)
I chose the cheapest chest per step.
(20,45,23,73,77,28,58,30,60)

City 2 is @ 261 with 45 currency.(269 with 1)
I chose the chest in the middle.

City 3 is @ 261 with 52 currency.(271 with 4)
I followed iDavis grand prize strategy.
(23,20,73,77,28,45,58,60,30)

City 4 is @ 240 with 74 currency.(254 with 0)
I chose the chest with the highest chance of extra currency.(60,23,28,30,58,77,73,20,45)

City 5 is @ 254 with 26 currency.(261 with 6)
I chose the chest in the middle.

As you can see...I failed. I've had a great time though.:D

*There is one more quest day left but I do think I will finish in Bronze in all my cities but I could definitely end up in Iron.

Last edited:

Dew Spinner

If a player likes to gamble then they can't complain that they couldn't fully get the set or fully evolve the building, it was the player's choice.

Alram

Flippers just flip
If a player likes to gamble then they can't complain that they couldn't fully get the set or fully evolve the building, it was the player's choice.
You keep saying that but I'm not seeing any posts on this thread complaining about not getting the full set. Who are you talking about? Have posts been removed?