• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Someone told me they have found five snowmen around their city.
I have only ever found four counting the large drunken one.
Are they messing with me or have any other people found five?

DarkKitty

Someone told me they have found five snowmen around their city.

Pictures or it didn't happen. Have these frosty hunters send you screenshots.

These guys say they found 5... thousand.

1607214101015.png

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I know of 2, but after close scrutiny of a pop-up city, I've found the suggestion of a face.
Maybe someone thinks snow covered guardians count.

shimmerfly

mucksterme has legs??

Hint on snowmen... 2 are near the drunk fat one. There are another possible 3 teeny ones singing carols by the water far right??

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If it's round like a snowman, has two eyes like a snowman, a carrot nose like a snowman, and a hat like a snowman, it's a snowman, otherwise it's just a pile of snow. I see 2 snowmen and have always wondered what the large one is drinking. Any guesses?

AJ

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
mucksterme has legs??

Hint on snowmen... 2 are near the drunk fat one. There are another possible 3 teeny ones singing carols by the water far right??
Hmmm
I come from the cold snowy north, I see some deep snowdrifts that could be used to make snowmen, or snow fairies.
I think the drunk guy had too many margaritas, myself...

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Ok, ya'll have had me looking for snowmen for days now since I've only ever seen the 2... Blamed it on my old eyes, and I finally did find the 3rd one: Drunk guy in sunglasses sprawled over the bushes... Can't find any tiny ones singing carols near water or not...nothing near the fat one or the drunken one...
I'm with:
Pictures or it didn't happen.
:D ;)
Here's mine:
FatSnowman.png
BridgeSnowman.png
DrunkSnowman.png

AtaguS

Ok, ya'll have had me looking for snowmen for days now since I've only ever seen the 2...
Me tooooo, despite telling myself numerous times I was giving up the hunt :p And ahhh, ok. I see this drunken guy, perhaps he fell backward in a drunken stupor and this would explain his slight smushedness. I wonder now, what is he holding in his hand? Hopefully not a cell phone as we all know how that never turns out well...