• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AtaguS

looking for just snowmen is the problem, you are leaving out half the snow people's population .. you just need to know how to tell the difference between them
Did find a snow wolf on my search over these last couple days...
Screenshot 2020-12-08 161203.png

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I reset my city graphics quality to high and it helped a bunch with the search for detail, go figure.
I have seen the anomaly in the bushes at the clifftop. Now I could not swear to there being a snowman in there.
I did find the other locale, shimmerfly's little guy - I am more intrigued by the bear on the other side of that tree!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Lol @mucksterme , I would bet that no one told you that they found 5 snowmen and you just said that to get us all to look for them for hours. Well played my friend, well played!!

Edit : At least I found the extra set of keys I had lost while looking for them snowmen!!

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Lol @mucksterme , I would bet that no one told you that they found 5 snowmen and you just said that to get us all to look for them for hours. Well played my friend, well played!!

Edit : At least I found the extra set of keys I had lost while looking for them snowmen!!
Ah, the gig is finally up.
100%. That's why I could only reply "I haven't found the fifth one" (I couldn't mention that I can't find a 3rd or 4th either) ;)
Honestly, though anyone other than @mucksterme would have had me going lol
pixels.jpg

Yogi Dave

People were finding alien, elf and wolf faces in the snow in my FS. I just went snow blind. I'm glad to see the invisible fisherman is back and @AtaguS also noticed that if you follow the path by the lazy snowman, past the fishing hole to the cliff, there are 2 ropes pegged on either side of it dropping into the abyss. Was there a bridge that rotted away?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
People were finding alien, elf and wolf faces in the snow in my FS. I just went snow blind. I'm glad to see the invisible fisherman is back and @AtaguS also noticed that if you follow the path by the lazy snowman, past the fishing hole to the cliff, there are 2 ropes pegged on either side of it dropping into the abyss. Was there a bridge that rotted away?
Yep I long lost missing bridge. I just found the wolf :)