• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

So frustrated

DeletedUser6219

I created SEVEN accounts today... why? Some friends and are starting a new FS on Sinya. Well I already have 6 cities (4 of which are marble). So I created a new account....got marble. Second account...marble. Third account...marble. See where this is going? Seriously? Is there a time frame that certain accounts get made and they become planks or steel? I don't want marble! I want a human planks city, but would settle for steel if I had to. At this point I may never get an actual second account if I can't get a tier 1 I actually want to play. Sigh. Wish we could choose our goods when we create a city.

DeletedUser6219

Yeah, it's hard when you get the same boost as a friend, but as long as there are less than 8 of you it shouldn't be too bad. ( A FS should have around 8 of each boost)
Here's another discussion on the topic:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....s-choose-their-boosted-goods.7149/#post-54973

Oh it's not the fact of the same boost. I just don't want marble AGAIN... I already have 4 out of 6 cities that are marble. Would like to play with planks or steel as a human. I also find it crazy that 7 attempts and I get the same goods on every single one of them.... The worst part is I used some good usernames AND those cities will just sit empty until they are deleted by the system.

DeletedUser6219

I know about 10-12 people who have made 5-6 cities each trying to get goods they want on SInya in the past week or so. Maybe if Inno would adapt and let their customers play what they want...there wouldn't be hundreds of abandoned cities :) I'll give it 3 more times... if no planks/steel...guess I just won't do a second account. I'm used to games that are more aimed at the player enjoying the game than being told to deal with it....

Heming

I created SEVEN accounts today... why? Some friends and are starting a new FS on Sinya. Well I already have 6 cities (4 of which are marble). So I created a new account....got marble. Second account...marble. Third account...marble. See where this is going? Seriously? Is there a time frame that certain accounts get made and they become planks or steel? I don't want marble! I want a human planks city, but would settle for steel if I had to. At this point I may never get an actual second account if I can't get a tier 1 I actually want to play. Sigh. Wish we could choose our goods when we create a city.

DeletedUser6857

Diamonds

The one diamond purchase I always tell new people is worth it
is the one they offer at the beginning where for
$10 you get 1100 diamonds + a builder

That's what I did. So you get the 3rd builder (I think 3 is the right number) and the 1100 diamonds. I saved my diamonds for things that would not be available any other way such as a magic academy upgrade (this helps a lot during events), and a desperation expansion sometime late chapter 2 or early chapter 3.