• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Someone please help me calm a Mage down

Deleted User - 1759441

so if you do not use them all by saturday? is it a use it or loose it or do they roll over to the next week?

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
so if you do not use them all by saturday? is it a use it or loose it or do they roll over to the next week?

They roll over to the next week, but it's possible that your fellowship may be adding more, as well.

So what you might want to do is let them accumulate to use on a push week. If your FS has push weeks.
Not saying you should, just saying it's an option.

MagicPagan

I thought we only got one bonus a week and noticed someone was adding them on friday. i felt that was blowing our wad early before the big purchase for the last chest on saturday? but again, there was not very much to go with on saturday either. i noticed that they would get a chest on first or 2nd day also. thought that was a waste. let the players play and use on saturday. Before reading this post, i would see those points used on friday and watch last chest and there was no hope of getting it so i just did not play my 5th slot. thank all of you that taught me so much on this thread :+)
Not necessarily. I play in four worlds and each of those FS get 10+ chests weekly. In three of the FS (they are sister FS), the tournament mage uses all the archived points the first day. By Saturday, FS already is on the 12th, 13th, 14th, chest, and we have a nice little kitty for the following week.