• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help spell fragment production

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
First, get your Magic Academy to level 5, if it is not already there. Yes, this costs diamonds, but it is the most important diamond spending in the game. That way you will get max fragments from anything you disenchant. One word of warning about just disenchanting everything for fragments, though. With all these changes, Inno is working on making every event building sell for either CCs or RRs after you place it in your city, so you have to decide which is more important to have. But enchantments and instants only make fragments, so if you build up a large collection from doing the Spire and tournament, you can disenchant some of them.

Last edited:

Rowdiesaurus

I do not like the look of the upgraded MA, the dark blue roof needs to have an upgrade, the light blue roof looks a lot more important.

Spiny

I've figured out a neat trick on gaining Spell Fragments I'd like to share.

When you sell a building that is in your inventory, regardless of whether it is an event building or a building that you moved there using a "Teleport Building" enchantment, it will give a number of Spell Fragments based on how much space the building takes up, and the level of your Magic Academy. You should never sell Teleport Building enchantments directly as it is more profitable to convert them. This enchantment works on any building that does not have a maximum limit on how many you can have in your city.

The most profitable building I have discovered in terms of Spell Fragments when disenchanted, is the 5x7 "Orc Rally Point" settlement building from the Goblin and Orcs chapter. When teleported and disenchanted while you have a level 5 Magic Academy it will grant a pretty nice 1050 Spell Fragments. (Extremely high level T3 manufactories have the same size. Its up to you on whether or not this is more convenient than having a settlement taking up precious space in your city).

So... Yeah.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Maybe I wouldn't know, I didn't finish it. That event was over the top imo. Bad enough that they snuck in any event between Fall and Halloween, but a merge event!! But in the interests of being thorough it should be mentioned

Myne

Oh Wise One
Gotcha, I didn't work too hard on it myself. I am pretty sure it's only a 10% chance of getting them if it's at level 10. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Spiny

There are other event buildings that can grant Spell Fragments too, they are just a bit less obvious about it (And tend to need to be fully evolved).
The below values assume a level 5 Magic Academy:

One of the choices for the "Dragonheart estate" building gives "Ancient Knowledge 7" instants, which if disenchanted can give up to 276 Spell Fragments. Some other options are the Flower Goblin Epiphany that gives "Ancient Knowledge 3" which disenchants for 136, The Heart of Asim from the Ancient Promise set which also gives Ancient Knowledge 3, and the Hearthbloom that gives "Magical Manufacturing" which disenchants for 120.

I can also confirm that Mama Juul does indeed have a 10% chance to give 750 Spell Fragments at level 10. It also has a 1% chance of giving 3 pet food, each of which can disenchant for 600 Spell Fragments. The average daily payout in terms of Spell Fragments is only 93.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I've figured out a neat trick on gaining Spell Fragments I'd like to share.

When you sell a building that is in your inventory, regardless of whether it is an event building or a building that you moved there using a "Teleport Building" enchantment, it will give a number of Spell Fragments based on how much space the building takes up, and the level of your Magic Academy. You should never sell Teleport Building enchantments directly as it is more profitable to convert them. This enchantment works on any building that does not have a maximum limit on how many you can have in your city.

The most profitable building I have discovered in terms of Spell Fragments when disenchanted, is the 5x7 "Orc Rally Point" settlement building from the Goblin and Orcs chapter. When teleported and disenchanted while you have a level 5 Magic Academy it will grant a pretty nice 1050 Spell Fragments. (Extremely high level T3 manufactories have the same size. Its up to you on whether or not this is more convenient than having a settlement taking up precious space in your city).

So... Yeah.

Yes, this is how disenchanting has worked since it was introduced years ago.

Myne

Oh Wise One
There are other event buildings that can grant Spell Fragments too, they are just a bit less obvious about it (And tend to need to be fully evolved).
The below values assume a level 5 Magic Academy:

One of the choices for the "Dragonheart estate" building gives "Ancient Knowledge 7" instants, which if disenchanted can give up to 276 Spell Fragments. Some other options are the Flower Goblin Epiphany that gives "Ancient Knowledge 3" which disenchants for 136, The Heart of Asim from the Ancient Promise set which also gives Ancient Knowledge 3, and the Hearthbloom that gives "Magical Manufacturing" which disenchants for 120.

I can also confirm that Mama Juul does indeed have a 10% chance to give 750 Spell Fragments at level 10. It also has a 1% chance of giving 3 pet food, each of which can disenchant for 600 Spell Fragments. The average daily payout in terms of Spell Fragments is only 93.
Thank you

Pheryll

Set Designer

The Garden of Harmony (5x6 culture building, elf only) is also a good contender, especially since it doesn't require settlement materials. Humans would still have access to the pond of recreation from the fairies chapter.

Spiny

Make sure you do the daily missions for the Season of Dreams. Some of the daily chest rewards can be disenchanted for Spell Fragments. You may also want to look up how much spell fragments the rewards grant, as you can only take one per level.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Make sure you do the daily missions for the Season of Dreams. Some of the daily chest rewards can be disenchanted for Spell Fragments. You may also want to look up how much spell fragments the rewards grant, as you can only take one per level.

And some of the daily quests require you to use enchantments which could have been disenchanted for spell fragments.