• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SPELLS! Why can't we have new spells?

DeletedUser1016

It's been forever since the development of Magic Academy; and the tournament providing extra relics as well as an Ancient Wonder, so why no more NEW spells?

I'd post this on the suggestion forum, but why? It's been suggested "tons" of times and without any responses or even the slightest attention from the developers/monitors!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
We have spells for
  • Workshops
  • Factories
  • Culture buildings
  • KP bar
Still wide open for spells on
  • armories (temporary capacity)
  • barracks (temporary speed)
  • residences (coin production boost like goods/workshops)
  • scouts (time reduction)
  • builders hut (temporary level increase?)
  • something with changing runes into other runes, or a single rune into x number of broken shards
  • anything usable in an actual battle

DeletedUser4778

I know it's a very remote possibility but, yes, I would like a spell on the Trader too to reduce wholesaler and trader fees (would work really well with the BTG). And I super wanted that guest race spell in Dwarves. Still do and will probably burn for it in Orcs.