• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rewards

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I cater, making enough goods, coins and supplies to get to the top of the spire takes 3 days of production(wicked difficult spire) ... I get 33 5hour speedups and 275 diamonds as a fellowship reward(a couple PPs too). I then get to add that to the 48 other prizes rewarded by spirits on the way up.

I like rains, pps, ccs, speed up timers, spell frags, diamonds, artifacts(frags by another name) trading stations, genies, magic residences and workshops. The only prizes that I can not stand are dwarven armorers and sips of clarity(which they took spell frags out to add).

How about you track every single prize you get instead of blowing off all the prizes as bad because you have massive piles of stuff.

* I would never ask Inno to remove the dwarven armorers because I understand they are needed and loved by NOT me, I simply wish them upon others.

Last edited:

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I have to say I am amazed by anybody who consistantly tops the spire by convincing. I've tried primarilly doing convince on my small cities and can never get much past the toad.

You need a lot of manufactories...I bypass military buildings and do not upgrade my barracks. Gives me more room for manufactories.

Initially I had to use all speed up timers I won + MM spells to boost my production enough to make gold. I am in chapter 7 now and I have just gotten to the point where I do not need to do that. My boost are not @700% but I have enough manufactories to compensate.

Also the Spire game is based off a game called Mastermind that I played all my life. I can recognize bad odds after the first guess, which saves a lot of goods. Also, because I am guaranteed 275 diamonds in a gold spire fs, I don't have a problem tossing 75-125 diamonds at it to save goods. I come out ahead.

Alram

Flippers just flip
* I would never ask Inno to remove the dwarven armorers because I understand they are needed and loved by NOT me, I simply wish them upon others.
Exactly! I only hate on the DA when players come in saying, "I don't like 'this prize' and Inno should get rid of it!" Somebody likes it. I don't think it should be removed just because I don't like it.

*growls at @mucksterme as I win yet another DA...

quin629

You can balance it out, too. Mostly, I only negotiate the Spire & only fight the tournaments. I keep my city balanced for both. I might have 1 more manufactory of each type out than a 100% fighter would, but I do a pretty decent amount of fighting, too (and I'll relieve you of those DAs the minute Inno lets us start trading stuff, Iyapo & Alram!)

Never could get people to play Mastermind with me enough as a kid. Now I have it to my heart's content with the Spire.

Tehya1

Some of the rewards are worth it. I am impatient. Tried meditation, tried therapy, tried drugs, and nothing has worked to change that quirk in my personality. Consequently, I burn through a lot of timers. I rely on the spire to supply me with more timers, and I have learned to appreciate the coin rains, the supply instants, and especially the das, magic bldgs, artifacts (because I don't have all of those cool evolving bldgs and I have evolved a few just from the spire), diamonds, and even the PPs. The frags, however, are a huge disappointment when you get those on the gate bosses. That means that the odds of getting a DA or magic ws/res or even diamonds are much lower.

Siorse

Saphirarya has a great idea that hopefully will get enough support to get put before the devs. Please take a look and perhaps post what you see as positive or negative about it and any ideas for improvement.
Thanks

BrinDarby

all that will happen asking for stuff in Spire is :
less :diamond:, CCs, and Frags..... kinda the whole reason
that The Spire exsists.

Tehya1

Lol you probably do, it's just Muck, being Muck.
I feel so lucky that I wasn't eating or drinking when I read his remark.
LOL! Darn it! That would be so cool though! Switch out a few coin rains for savory bites? Or put the savory bites in the MA! Then those damn sfs That I won in the boss chests could be put to use! :D

Starr621

I'm still seeing portal profits as one of the possible prizes from each boss encounter on each level. Is there a chapter where the PPs are replaced with spell fragments?

Tehya1

I'm still seeing portal profits as one of the possible prizes from each boss encounter on each level. Is there a chapter where the PPs are replaced with spell fragments?
not that I am aware of, but there is def a ch where you want PPs lol.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
No. Inno added spell fragments as a possible prize and then removed them without a word because of....??? Backlash or something. They said nothing so all we can do is guess.