• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rewards

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm still seeing portal profits as one of the possible prizes from each boss encounter on each level. Is there a chapter where the PPs are replaced with spell fragments?
I wish
1683584454998.png

Tehya1

LMAO! Is that punishment for the complaints??

Oh nvm. You have that many?? What ch are you in?

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I used lots of portal profits for chapter 20, but since finishing it in December have been sitting here collecting them since, which add up to 5490% total. I cater exclusively to the top of the spire each week, though some of these were from the Magic Academy.
1683624904911.png
1683624922083.png
1683624933761.png

Siorse

Just 2 cents from an advanced player: the spire is very much worth it. I understand that not everyone may "enjoy" it, but the rewards are worth the costs. Every fellowship should aim for spire gold
If the FS I'm in decided to do gold spire every week I would find a new FS. (Already did that once before)

To YOU the spire is worth the cost, that is not necessarily so to everyone.

"But the diamonds...blah, blah, blah"
The diamonds-for me personally-either are a wash or a very minimal gain after getting all the way to the top. And sometimes a loss.
Yes, I know-just quit the negotiation and start over. So either I'm out diamonds or even MORE goods.
I fight as much as I can without using 5 day bldg/pet food unless I've already got those out for a push.
I simply don't see the worth of gold every week and probably never will.
Especially if they decide to put frags back in the top boss chests!

The tourney is far more worthwhile to me.

Starr621

If the FS I'm in decided to do gold spire every week I would find a new FS. (Already did that once before)

To YOU the spire is worth the cost, that is not necessarily so to everyone.

"But the diamonds...blah, blah, blah"
The diamonds-for me personally-either are a wash or a very minimal gain after getting all the way to the top. And sometimes a loss.
Yes, I know-just quit the negotiation and start over. So either I'm out diamonds or even MORE goods.
I fight as much as I can without using 5 day bldg/pet food unless I've already got those out for a push.
I simply don't see the worth of gold every week and probably never will.
Especially if they decide to put frags back in the top boss chests!

The tourney is far more worthwhile to me.

The third floor of the spire is a resource sink for sure. I only do the third floor when I know for certain my fellowship will be getting gold that week. 150 diamonds is a good enough incentive for me assuming I don't get anything else that's worth it. There have been weeks I completed the spire without the fellowship rewards and wondering to myself..."Was that really worth it?"

I have two other cities I use to farm spire diamonds exclusively for extra diplomacy attempts (I use to try to farm all cities but I don't have the time like I used to LOL) and only spend diamonds on 7 or 8 option encounters.

Last edited:
I would love to have all of those PPs. Well, maybe not ALL of them. I'd like a bunch for sure. And I like the fragments. I never have enough. I use the lab a lot.