• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spoilers for October Event Inside

Deleted User - 1178646

You were warned.

Eldrasil's Ascending
For easy dissemination in game: To get to the:

Sorry, When I started my website information like this never existed. Websites like GamersgemofKnowledge have also been created after I started my webpage.
These 4 week events are taking to much of a toll on me now. Remember that I am a european player, that means 4 weeks in a row staying awake till 12 pm to update a website with information. while waking up at 5am. with one event after the other there is no time left to recuperate while I also have other RL obligations. this is fun if you only have a few events a year and maybe 2 long events, but at it's current pace it's not healthy.

Since the need is no longer there with other places taking up the same role, I decided to put my health above a website. I will instead try when I have time again to focus on information that you can't find on other websites instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkadia

Unfortunately all 3 of the mana buildings are VERY underwhelming! None of them really compete against the 'Grapevine' building that is a free culture building in the Halfling chapter?

I dont get whats the big deal about mana buildings :confused:
Build ur AWs - which im pretty sure u do -, and u'll get more mana u can use ;) :p

DeletedUser4070

"09 Gain a small amount of supplies
10 Produce Bread 5 times
11 Produce Simple Tools 8 times
12 Produce Basket of Groceries 3 times
13 Produce Beverages 25 times"

Is it really Simple Tools again (which was also #2) and not Advanced Tools?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I dont get whats the big deal about mana buildings :confused:
Build ur AWs - which im pretty sure u do -, and u'll get more mana u can use ;) :p
?
You mean the dragon abbey that you unlock after completing the first 2 chapters that need mana?o_O
How do those help in chapter 9 or 10?

DeletedUser511

Im just gonna try for the first building. I never get the last one and all this grinding they make us do isnt worth getting the second for it to just sit in my inventory.