• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Menhirok Event "No Stress" Walkthrough

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Since this is a mini-event, I thought I'd try a new format. This guide uses very little space (an expansion or 2 is plenty) and only requires a couple log ins per day.

www.tinyurl.com/easymenhirok

Let me know what you think:)

I added another tab to the google doc. The guide on that tab requires 7 workshops and 5 Tier 1 factories.

Update: Once you make your own copy (File>Make a Copy) You can double click a box to change it to a checkmark

Last edited:

edeba

Space has never been tighter, I managed to find space where I can have 3 workshops or I can 1 workshop and 4 manufacturies...

Yeah, this is gonna suck with no extra space. I think I might be able to jimmy things around in one world, but the others are pretty maxed out right now. o_O

Thanks, soggy, very helpful! Yeah, I have an expansion coming available today. Gonna have to turf my plans for it to make room for stuff for this event. But, of course, it's only temporary.

What Monday will this start?

Deleted User - 1580260

"Scout or upgrade to 10+" what does this mean ? Upgrade a bldg to 10 is out of the question for new players.

DeletedUser6335

It does mean upgrade a Building to 10 or higher. You can either Scout however many provinces *or* Upgrade however many buildings to 10 or higher to fulfill the quest.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
"Scout or upgrade to 10+" what does this mean ? Upgrade a bldg to 10 is out of the question for new players.
Right, so a new player would then choose to scout a province instead.
Did you do your normal "spoiler" walkthrough? if so, i'm not finding it. tried a forum search, sometimes my old lady'ness shows.
I changed the format a little, as there are only 19 quests. I think since these mini events are a simple "pass/fail" it doesn't matter how quickly you complete them. www.tinyurl.com/easymenhirok