• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

DeletedUser345

I still don't understand the Daily Prizes. I always have something appear in the right hand box, but I have no idea if I won it, if I have to buy it, or if I just MIGHT win it or what. So far I haven't actually seen a damn thing I actually GOT except for more snowflakes and globes.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I still don't understand the Daily Prizes. I always have something appear in the right hand box, but I have no idea if I won it, if I have to buy it, or if I just MIGHT win it or what. So far I haven't actually seen a damn thing I actually GOT except for more snowflakes and globes.
Have you checked the little bag at the bottom of your screen where the spells are kept? There's a tab in there "buildings"

When you open a present, you have a chance to win a building. Hover over a present and it will show you the chance of each prize with the daily exclusive at the top.

DeletedUser

One big bish in this event is make 3 spells quest (and avoid scouting 3 provinces), especialy when you only have lvl 2 MA, but i found a way to cook 3 spells with lvl 2 MA, simple, when timer of a spell aproches completion http://prntscr.com/dhzo9x you just sit inside and once is done click new spell then move out of MA.

You will have 1 spell completed hovering above MA and 2 cooking inside!!!! Ofcourse it will still take 3x13h total, but for example i am close to gain 40 relic quest, once i complet that one (during next week tournament) i can just click MA and voala...3 spells for the next quest done (i wont have to colect 2 and wait another 13h to finish 3 spell quest!). Smart hee :cool:

Now just to be carefull to not click it by mistake, is like my bigest fear :oops:

DeletedUser2824

Gaining so many relics for the snow flurry quest can be pretty grueling. The tournaments start back up in a few days, and when they do and you need to gain more relics here’s a tip; the first few (two) times you do a tourney it’ll give you a few relics, so only do the first, maybe the first two, on day one to gain some relics, then gain the rest if you can through providences. The next time you need to gain relics do them again. I had some of the second tourney areas I had only done the first day, then when I needed relics the last day I did them again, and since I had only done that area one time it gave me a few more relics.

As you may have noticed, if you stick with the first few tournaments catering is pretty cheap, even on the last day, and I hear the fights aren’t too hard either for the less advanced players. If you save tourney number three till last, it won't be as expensive. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser5826

Well according to the Support Team, I have to finish the daily quest line for the Snow Flurry Event to be considered as completed. :p So that means even if you complete the 100 Quests, you still have to finish off the daily quests. So I guess I'll be collecting snowflakes, as if I didn't get enough snow here already.
What if you miss a day on the daily quest?

DeletedUser4759

I know I saw it posted somewhere on here already but can someone please give me the run down on what Tier 1* boosted goods are? I know what my boosteds are. I am getting through this event slowly. I'm not in any rush but I'd like to follow the suggestions of setting things up ahead of time.
Tier 1 goods are what would be listed in your main hall, click on your relics tab. At the bottom there will be an area called production boosts, there will be 3 goods listed there, these are your "boosted goods". The first 1 on the left is your Tier 1 goods, the middle is your Tier 2 goods, the last 1 on the far right is your Tier 3 goods. To unlock these, you have to complete the research icon for each good.

SoggyShorts

Do we have a updated daily task list for Snow Flurry Event?
  1. Gain 1000 Planks
  2. Train 60 Units
  3. Gain 1000 Steel
  4. Gain 15k Coins
  5. Gain 1000 Marble
  6. Buy 3 Knowledge Points
  7. Gain 4 Relics
  8. Upgrade 2 Buildings to level 3 or higher
  9. Gain 500 Crystal
  10. Produce Beverages [5 m] 11 times
  11. Gain 500 Silk
  12. Gain 2000 Supplies
  13. Produce Simple Tools [15 m] 20 times
got that from Jasper on Beta

DeletedUser5826

1. Gain 1000 Planks
  2. Train 60 Units
  3. Gain 1000 Steel
  4. Gain 15k Coins
  5. Gain 1000 Marble
  6. Buy 3 Knowledge Points
  7. Gain 4 Relics
  8. Upgrade 2 Buildings to level 3 or higher
  9. Gain 500 Crystal
  10. Produce Beverages [5 m] 11 times
  11. Gain 500 Silk
  12. Gain 2000 Supplies
  13. Produce Simple Tools [15 m] 20 times
got that from Jasper on Beta
Thank you very much... Your assistance on event has been without a doubt the best. I would not be able to get through without your hard work!

dikke ikke

I don't have the space to build that many tear 1 boosted factories, I just tear them all down, because the coming requests demand lots of 1 day, 9hours and 3 hours supplies. I don't use diamonds so my MA takes 13 hours to build 1 requested spell, and my scouting time is 21 hours. But I am happy to already finished more as 50 requests. My luck is that I am near the end of Fairies level so I can replace part of my day and night farms by little shires for populating the extra workshops or boosted tier 1 factories.

SoggyShorts

@dikke ikke
after quest 68 you won't need anymore 3/9/24h supplies, so you can get away with 10 workshops (you should probably wait until 69&72 are done before tearing any down though)

SoggyShorts

Does anyone know when the Winter Star will be coming out as a daily reward? It's pretty much the only reason I'm participating in the event!
It hasn't been out on Beta yet which is one week ahead. The later the better tho, gives us more time to get snowflakes for more of them =)

DeletedUser5835

Is there a general rule for culture buildings being able to receive Neighborly Help? I was considering trying to get a few Snowy Charming Trees but if they can't be clicked on my regular culture buildings will be better.

Maybe I'll just go all out on Winter Stars? I assume they cant be clicked on. But the glacier gardens should be since the glossy gardens are so maybe they'd be a better choice? Or maybe I don't want glacier gardens BECAUSE they can be clicked on since regular culture buildings give me more culture so I'd want them clicked...

DeletedUser2963

@TxMaverick As far as I know, we are all assuming that these buildings, like the solstice buildings, will be able to receive neighborly help as soon as inno adds them to some code some where...The solstice buildings could not be polished at first either. The sun codex is a repeat prize and can be helped, but so far that is the only polishable prize.

DeletedUser5835

@Iyapo Thanks! That makes sense. So i guess ill have to hide all of my Winter Stars in a corner so no one clicks them haha

ChiefObie

Many helpful ideas posted here, thank you. Several quests require buying KPs, which drives the price up. I assume this is cumulative "forever" and therefore could become a real burden down the road?

DeletedUser2963

@ChiefObie Yes, it is cumulative, as you grow you will have access to more and more gold so it is not a huge issue unless you make it a habit of bankrupting your self daily to buy kp. Some people do that.

My main city is a chapter 6 city, current kp price is 128k coins, 1040 tier 1, 800 Tier 2, 710 Tier 3.
I have over 100k of every tier good stored and my coin storage is at 4.4 million and I max it out every day.
So even though the price went up, It is still cheap in my city because I don't use it all the time. Nothing wrong with using it all the time I just like to save it for times of need, like when I need say 40kp to get into the next chapter before an event ends, or 10 kp to get my wonder to the next level.