• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

DeletedUser

Atention! Not shore if some one posted this yet but you can use even rewards for "gain xx relics" quests.

My experience, i had gain 20 relics quest on so i tryed for the snowman with opening 140 snowflake gift box, i gained 12 gems relics and my quest become 12/20 completion, so yea just save up snowflakes and when you get to "gain xx relics" quest go and open gift boxes of 140 snowflakes, if you dont get the big prize you MIGHT get 12 relics and that's like 1 province and a half of encounters!

DeletedUser3602

Help! I am confused. We open boxes to get snowglobes, right? I have bought the snowman 3 times and he isn't showing up in my buildings. Do you not definitely get him. I also don't understand what the percentages mean thanks

Kayleegrrl has already explained how the percentages work, but I also wanted to tell you that any buildings you might win during this event can be found under the Spell icon. If you click on the spell bag you will see another tab called Buildings. Check there to see if you´ve won the Lazy Snowman.

DeletedUser4313

....Current best guess is that the event starts on Monday
48 hours before the event

 Set 2 tier 1 boosted factories to 48hour
 Build 3 level 3 marble factories

When you say 3 level 3 marble factories, is this because they are your tier 1 boosted good or will we need lots of marble?Or is the quest specific? Thanks.
Willplay
It is because they require very little space, are quick to upgrade and are cheap to upgrade.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Atention! Not shore if some one posted this yet but you can use even rewards for "gain xx relics" quests.
... opening 140 snowflake gift box, i gained 12 gems relics and my quest become 12/20 completion, ...
The downside of this is that you now have 140 fewer snowflakes for when a really good building becomes the daily exclusive. Also it's not guaranteed

DeletedUser

The downside of this is that you now have 140 fewer snowflakes for when a really good building becomes the daily exclusive. Also it's not guaranteed

True Soggy, so only use that when you actually want the daily prize, i only pointed out that you can complete "gain xx relics" quest with possible event rewards as an extra method to finish that quest.

DeletedUser619

Is there possibly a screenshot somewhere of what the crystals in the snow are supposed to look like (in situ, I mean). I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack, or, more accurately, a snowflake in a snowfield. My eyes just aren't that good anymore. Thanks.

And Soggy, you and the others ROCK! :)

Added later:

aHA!! I got a log in message to the effect "A crystal has formed in your city." The crystals look like pieces broken off of Superman's Fortress of Solitude and appear randomly around the edges of the city. They aren't hard to find and I'm glad none of my inhabitants are going to be able to trip over them, because they look like an insurance crisis waiting to happen. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
any chance of getting to preview all prizes that will be offered? So we know which ones we really want?

Nobody has access to all the buildings yet, so we have no idea what they look like. However, I would go after the ones that have the best culture/population per square. All that info is posted here :)

We don't know what they LOOK like, but I do have all of their stats posted on the first page (ty konniver from elvenararchitect)

DeletedUser3297

Helpful tip: if you have goods, spells or supplies waiting to be collected but are not at the quest, there are 2 ways to ensure you don't early collect. YOu can remove the road from the building until it is time to collect. Or if that is not possible, click on the "move tool" and you will be able to move around your city without collecting productions. I found this is also easier to find snowflakes, because wile in move mode you can still collect snowflakes from the fringes of your city.
I have all my level 1 buildings at the fringe of my city so for me it's best to be in move mode while searching for snowflakes :)

DeletedUser3686

This page has some pictures of some buildings that I haven't seen elsewhere. The bulk of the blog is not in English, but it's the pictures that matter!
http://lafuriadelosdragones.blogspot.com/

Also I just won the Frozen Father Tree! It's soooooo pretty!!! Thank you to everyone to helped contribute to this guide, it really helped me prepare so that I could get as many snowflakes as possible. <3

DeletedUser4834

Question, I'm on step 12, "Scout one province" And I've just negotiated through three provinces, and did not get the points. Is there an issue?

DeletedUser5251

Scouting is what you do to open the province up before you negotiate the encounters. It's different. There is a gray bar that says "scout" and a picture of the relic for the type of province. If you hover over the bar, it will tell you how much it costs to scout. Once you click on the bar it will reveal how long it will take to scout. Once the scouting is done, the province opens up and you can go in and solve the encounters. Hope that helps.

DeletedUser5251

That only helps if you have unlocked tournaments. It just means that lower level people won't get as far.
No, it means it will take them longer, not that they won't get there. I had been playing this game for maybe a week when the summer solstice event started, and I still managed to finish (and get the prize) in the time allotted.

Also, just because you haven't unlocked tournaments yet doesn't mean you won't before the end of the event. Remember, you have 35 days! Keep moving through your research tree, and you'll get there.

DeletedUser1901

Good or Bad... Good or Bad... Good or Bad... ignore the omens... ignore, ignore, ignore :confused:

upload_2016-12-6_0-1-36.png