• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stash Outpost - Don't Waste Your Money

DeletedUser27062

Six is the max that will ever be on the screen at a time, but every time an hour, or however long the interval really is, passes, one of the old spawns will disappear and be replaced by a new one. I have watched it happen more than once in previous events. I am about to click on a spawn, the message about a new spawn appears on the screen, and the one I was about to click on has disappeared and been replaced by a new one in a different location.

I've seen it too and noted it in a city I was monitoring last night. At first I assumed I had accidently collected a drop but then noticed it again on another world. I allowed a city to become full with 6 drops and took screenshots of the donkeys, checked back hourly to see if they disappeared and sure enough they would just as you described so EC does expire.

The stash outposts work for me. I don't buy anything other than the stash outpost for an event and I get my Stage 10 Event buildings or the whole set every time. :)