• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Storage Facility of some kind?

DeletedUser4881

I assumed I was just more OCD than the average person and most people never even thought about it

Well I can tell you that there are a lot of people who play this type of game who DO think about it. That's part of the attraction for a lot of us I think, building cool towns that fit our ideas. At least many of the players I've interacted with feel that way.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
They look cool with the town covered in snow but not so much when it goes back to normal.
I've been fortunate in that since I got the Glossy Garden in the summer event, I have advanced to a point where I have outgrown it--just in time for the Frozen Glossy Garden.
The issue with storing event buildings until their proper season comes around again is that in a year you may have advanced 4-5 chapters, so that when you take it out of storage it's not very good anymore compared to all of your non-event buildings.

How about this?
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/blueprints-event-upgrades-currency.5362/

DeletedUser5906

Ability to redesign city by moving buildings off developed map and shuffling design and have all buildings back on developed land before you can leave page .
Ability to redesign the direction a building faces not rotation of the squares