• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Suggestions for navigation

DeletedUser6067

1. Ancient Wonder - bring up the runes window first. I don't need to know the information in that window every time it is brought up so I don't need it to be brought up first. I am always wanting to place runes. I am placing runes much more often than I am adding knowledge points.
2. Forget the hands when visiting. It's just an extra click. I hate it when I end up clicking on the world instead and have to go back.
3. Have a navigation bar for those of us who have more than one city so that we don't have to keep going back to the beginning page or have multiple windows open.
4. Be able to navigate to the trader from the world window instead of having to go back to the city to get to it. I have to remember what resources I need through two pages and well I'm getting too old because half the time I forget and buy the wrong thing.

DeletedUser2191

1- agree with that

2- Press W for world map, Press E to activate the giving of neighbourly help

3- agree or some kind of drop down menu to change worlds, if we need multiple worlds up, then it's our choice to have more windows open

4 - agree, would be nice access trader while on world map, be easier to help FS members with immediate trades.

DeletedUser2870

1 - Not really. Im dropping kps much more often than work with runes
2 - see the post above
3 - that would be great. Travelling now, so using my mobile device, but back home I have 2 pcs and use both to keep track of 2 worlds, since with one pc thats a drama
4 - yes, a direct answer to the trader would be very nice

DeletedUser6067

Okay tried the e and w thing and now I'm tasked with remembering which one to hit when I enter a neighbor. I would like just to forget about that extra step like I do in my other games. In my other games I just enter my neighbor's place and immediately start helping without an extra step.

Secondly the AW thing. I looked and right now I am more at the point of building my AWs so placing runes right now but once AW is built then kp's are needed. Either way, that window needs to be first rather than the information window.

Last edited by a moderator: