• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Event: March of the Herds

Tauriel Dragonwood

SoggyShorts, you should be working for InnoGames. I hope the game developers read your message and follow through with your suggestions.

Well here’s the last of my Sugar Beets. Not getting anywhere because that “Gain 296K supplies” is still active. So, I’m going to open the Silver Chest and wish for the best. Drum roll please.

Yes! Received more Sugar Beets so now I can open the Gold Chest. Will I find the Orcs Buffalo-beasts enclosure in this chest? Here goes. I’m blinded by the light streaming out of the Gold Chest. What have I won? I won … 12 relics and not the relics I need to make a Power of Provision spell. I’m off to dunk my head in a well.

DeletedUser7686

Just collected my last Beet, and here are my results for the Event. All but two of these were Large Chests, two were Medium Chests.

1. 200 Beets
  2. Vallorian Valor
  3. Chicken Glade
  4. 140 Beets
  5. Chicken Glade
  6. 12 x Gem Relic
  7. 25 Knowledge Points
  8. Chicken Glade
  9. Chicken Glade
  10. 12 x Gem Relic
  11. 200 beets
  12. 12 x Elixir Relic
  13. 25 Knowledge Points, The Herds Gathering
  14. Goat Rocks
  15. 140 Beets
  16. 12 x Gem Relic
  17. 25 x Knowledge Points
  18. 12 x Elixir Relic
  19. 25 x Knowledge Points
  20. 140 Beets
  21. Grounds of the Orc Strategist
  22. Grounds of the Orc Strategist
  23. Runes x 5 Martial Monastery
  24. 140 Beets
  25. Rocky Enclosure
  26. 12 x Gem Relic
  27. 25 Knowledge Points
  28. Rocky Enclosure
  29. Runes x 5 Endless Excavation
  30. 12 x Dust Relic
  31. Rocky Enclosure
  32. Rocky Enclosure
  33. Rocky Enclosure, The Great Auction
  34. 12 x Elixir Relic
  35. 200 Beets
  36. Rocky Enclosure
  37. Rocky Enclosure
  38. 140 Beets
  39. 12 x Gem Relic
  40. 12 x Gem Relic
  41. 140 Beets
  42. 12 x Gem Relic

That's Life, the Universe, and Everything.

DeletedUser4778

This event typifies everything I dislike about this game, especially the drudgery and the low returns. I am now quitting this game much earlier than I planned a little under than a year of playing. I'll be logging in only once or twice after today and then I'm gone for good.

DeletedUser4471

I wanted to get through the event before commenting.

1. I'm not a fan of the "spend an amount of..." quests
2. The quests to gain coins and supplies - especially the supplies and "produce x supply-related items" seemed skewed pretty high for someone halfway through level 8. I suggest reducing the amounts by 20 - 25%. I stalled out today on collecting 6.4m coins. How about picking an amount you can generate by running through your FS and neighborhood as something more realistic? My Main Hall is maxed, and I have 227 provinces, and over 40 residences. It shouldn't take multiple days to finish.
3. The rewards are far from random. A couple times I saved a LOT of beets to cash in. Got zero blue tree enclosures on 12 attempts (there's a guy in my neighborhood who has 10), but kept getting KPs. Then got 4 unicorns on 5 attempts the other day hoping to get some KPs.

Granted, I didn't utilize a "blow through the event" guide, but I play throughout the day nearly every day.

Hoping for an ear that is interested in hearing.

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

We are sorry to hear so much negative feedback regarding this event. Please rest assured that I have forwarded all of the feedback that I could. I hope that the next event is enjoyable, and provides more interaction in the game. We will provide you with that information as we get it. Thank you for your cooperation and valued feedback!

Have a great week.

- Aider

DeletedUser1016

Thanks Aider - I'm sure I speak for everyone here, we are VERY interested in hearing how our feedback is received by the developers.

Thanks again, really nice knowing that our voices have been heard :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3122

What they really need is some way of having players test events for them before they are released. Maybe an entire server dedicated to doing just that.

But....but....I thought that was the whole point of the beta server. I'd taken time to give lots of feedback how the herds event would affect players once it hit the main servers. Did they listen? No. They didn't change a thing near as I could tell. They just want beta to make sure the game doesn't fry is all I can tell.

DeletedUser3122

on the one video I watched, they said they wanted to discourage people from building big cities because it slows down older computers.

They're already using antiquated technology, Flash, that is going to be phased out completely in the next 3 years. So then what will they do? I hope they're having these discussions now.

DeletedUser3122

Tony The Tiger themed event and have us collect Frosted Flakes... I like Frosted Flakes

Funny-Tiger-Meme-On-Second-Thought-Picture.jpg

DeletedUser3122

I didn't think it was possible to miss the sarcasm in Soggy's post, but I was wrong.

The sarcasm was obvious. :) But they obviously aren't using the beta server for what most of us believe it was intended, as in Soggy's humorous remarks.

DeletedUser9481

I also want to thank Aider for letting us know our feedback has been heard. I really enjoyed the Easter event. I hated this one. But hearing that slogging through it was not in vain, that you guys are taking the time to address our concerns to make the next event more enjoyable, makes it worth it. Thanks!