• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

T4 After Elementals?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm also building 1 each for the next two chapters so I already have them placed and ready to upgrade to sentient levels.
Isn't that a little premature? I waited until Elementals was released on Beta and had enough time to go from zero to level 23 before it was released on live.
Building non-boosted 3-9 months early doesn't seem necessary to me.

SoggyShorts

Can we assume it is safe to dump the Elementals Portal?
I did. Even if inno is silly and makes a "sell portal" quest that isn't declinable next chapter, that 8x8 space is too much to waste for months. It only takes 1 day to rebuild if I'm wrong.
It may be - but it make sure I have the space set aside and while not very effect I can add a few non-boosted goods.
Lol I suppose, although with your 23 empty expansions an 11,000 extra pop you can really do anything you feel like :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser4740

I am not even in Chapter 12 yet. Currently in Woodelves right now. I am already trying to figure out my layout for S&D since the houses change orientation again.

WolfSinger

@SoggyShorts - when I finish with the gems factory and final upgrade on two steel - my pop will drop. I may even delete one of the magic residences - As I recall from Elven Architect - that would leave me at around 500 surplus in pop. And I still have room for the next guest race without having to pull hair and scream while remodeling.

SoggyShorts

So @SoggyShorts - other the extra expansions and doing T5 and T6 factories early what do you think of my city.
Looks good to me.:)
Is your training queue long enough to keep going when you are AFK? By my guess it's only around 7h, which wouldn't be long enough for me (I sleep in pretty much every day)
You could cut down on ~30 roads by running them along the short side of factories, and not having them next to culture buildings that don't need a road, but I don't think 1 more expansion would have a significant impact on your play.
The only other thing I can think of is to perhaps focus KP on a wonder for which you have enough runes to go to 11 rather than spreading them evenly. This way you get the "free" upgrade sooner.

EDIT: needs more unicorns.

Last edited:

WolfSinger

The queue runs about 8 hours - so it's close on the overnight. During the day I check in a couple of times on the app :)

I'm always trying to balance effective use of space with having a 'pretty' city layout - I'll look at elvenarchitect and examine remodeling options.

I do love my unicorn herd - lol

Thanks Soggy

DeletedUser3507

you and your Unicorn herd @WolfSinger :D:p:D
Screenshot_42.png
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
We likely have 4-5 months till the next expansion, so I really object 2 of my 17 Manufactories not directly helping me for that long. I think I will nuke one of them now and see how useful the other is helping other FS members. The "zzz" are just too painful to look at.

SoggyShorts

We likely have 4-5 months till the next expansion, so I really object 2 of my 17 Manufactories not directly helping me for that long. I think I will nuke one of them now and see how useful the other is helping other FS members. The "zzz" are just too painful to look at.
2 of my 8!
I suppose the smartest thing is to nuke both and add more boosted for tournament catering, but I think I'd rather just give the 4:1 trades to my fellows as they reach chapter 12. I should probably fill my ~10 empty expansions with something other than level 1 event turds too, but can't be bothered to do that either.

DeletedUser3507

2 of my 8!
I suppose the smartest thing is to nuke both and add more boosted for tournament catering, but I think I'd rather just give the 4:1 trades to my fellows as they reach chapter 12. I should probably fill my ~10 empty expansions with something other than level 1 event turds too, but can't be bothered to do that either.

more torch towers @SoggyShorts :p

DeletedUser3507

Good idea....:D
My decay is at a little more than 258k

Last edited by a moderator: