• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The demands of leadership

HJK84

In your case, that does seem to be the best option. Hopefully this will stem the tide of departures and keep everyone happy.

I'm curious how the merge goes between your players and the host fellowship. Sometimes that works out very well. Other times, disagreements cause friction, but ultimately it's better than 2 half-filled fellowships.

We had quite a big merger months ago. ~ 6-10 players joined us. 2 of them this week, decided to quit playing due to being stretched thin, cause of too many worlds. This kind of bothers me, but w/e, I guess my style differs than most.

But for the rest, all fit in nicely and we've had 0 complaints. I will also add, more than half were 100k+ score and their AM is ~250k+
Overview of FS and being clear about intentions and goals is KEY :)