• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
I recently started playing Elvenar with my wife and have decided to begin a Fellowship of my own , The Fox Den (TFD) . I used to play a similar game years ago and had the same named Family that ran for 3 years and had over 150 members. The Fox Den is the name of a family I ran on one site for 7 years and still have it registered as one of the oldest families on that site. It had over 600 members . I am to continue that tradition again here .

The fellowship will be one of friendly game play , casual and serious players all accepted and hopefully forge future friendships in the tradition TFD has always kept. So if you want in on the ground floor TFD is only a few days old and 5 members already , we are accepting any and all players . The only prerequisite is you stay active , whether it be 10 times a day , once a day or a few times a week .

I look forward to meeting you all in the future

FOX

We are up to 9 members now ranging from 300 points to 3000 , so as you can see we accept all and any players who are here for fun . Please feel free to send in an application we would love to have you join the Den.

FOX

0d58ea58-deb4-4714-b940-4fcace9dfba0_zps6zpnc3jp.png

Come Join the Fellowship

We have 2-3 openings for those who are looking for an active and friendly Fellowship. We are here for fun and have a lot of daily actives. Please feel free to send me a message in game anytime.

We are again looking to replace some members who have had to leave us . Got to hate real life sometimes. We are pretty liberal with activity , we ask about a minimum of 3 Fellowships per week. We know people are here for fun not to follow deadlines . If you are interested please feel free to message me or send an application

FOX

The Fox Den is still here and we are looking for new members. Please send a message to TheDesertFoxTFD or Gertrude Henrietta
We are around 110th place over all but that is because we have recently got rid of a few inactive. So if you are active , like to play and have fun, doesn't matter your level, we are up to meeting new players. Come try us out

As you can see TFD has been around a while and as strong as ever :) We currently have a few positions open in the Fellowships and are looking for new or experienced players. Feel free to message me or redbritestar about joining. We are pretty friendly, relaxed atmosphere and promote the game as fun, no pressures.

The Fox Den is still here and very active. Looking for new members! We have a pretty casual bunch and majority are daily actives. If you would like to join us please stop on by and message me or Redbritestar we are always happy to meet new or old players :)

On March 17 2020 The Fox Den will be here 4 years. Time flies. Been enjoyable and I have met some awesome people through this game. Just wanted to say Hi and remind everyone we still survive through the ages.....