• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser10758

Yea.. :(
I'm 90 feathers into the second grand prize using only 140 turn ins, most on double days, and I haven't won essences at all. I did the math a few days ago and it changed the way I'm playing. I knew then that I won't win the third prize and I've stopped trying so hard to make it. I check the prize list for the upcoming dailies and see if I want any but otherwise I'll save for double days to give me a chance at the Phoenix Worship, let the prizes from those rot in my inventory, and once I get the things I want I'll stop playing the event.
This kind of RNG and luck is for slot machines, raid drops, and randomized competition like the lottery. I'm making the effort to finish all the quests in time but seeing that right from the start it's set up for me to not win makes me feel like I'm competing against Inno.
You have 22 days to butter all this bread and give it to us, there's 3 prizes you could win. You buttered them all? Oh, but we need more buttered bread. I know we didn't provide enough pieces of bread for you but you were supposed to have good luck. Maybe you should buy more bread.

I know that no one forces me to participate but seeing just how slim the chances are thanks to the way the event is set up is sad.

Yes, that's it exactly. There's too much chance involved here (and it's very slim chance). I planned ahead and worked hard to get everything done. And there's no ultimate reward for having done so.

mikeledo

I see the issue. I have a 10% off an expansion offer which keeps any double feather badge from appearing and blocks my double feathers.

Tauriel Dragonwood

I’m at the end of the event. Hope I have another chance at getting an Unobtrusive House. That would look great in place of my Windmill of Evil, in the corner where Orcs and Goblins like to hang out.
upload_2018-3-29_20-37-20.png

DeletedUser14396

I see the issue. I have a 10% off an expansion offer which keeps any double feather badge from appearing and blocks my double feathers.
Is that why it's not showing up for me? I thought it was just delayed a day. I call total BS on that. :mad:

HJK84

Hi all :)

I just wanted to know if someone got Diamonds from their Wishing Well so far. There are a few hours remaining to get them, but before getting more, I wanna make sure they eventually give Diamonds.
(None in my friends or FS got Diamonds from the first collect so far)

Thanks ;-)
Shy

@SoggyShorts & I have both gotten 40:diamond: from our W Wells

Tauriel Dragonwood

Yeah .. and someday autonomous cars will be able to prevent accidents as well.
You never know. It could happen. At one time people said man cannot fly. Over the years man did learn how to overcome gravity and take to the skies, even women can fly now. If all of us Elvenar players are persistent enough, maybe one day we will find waiting for us in Elvenar something that will help us with storage, or whatever we have been waiting for.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Yeah .. and someday autonomous cars will be able to prevent accidents as well. :(

I don't believe in flying machines or storage. :p

Things change but sometimes what people think they really want isn't really the best for all situations. It would change the dynamics of this game. Sure I think it would be great to be able to store things during chapters and put them back out in between but over time they may not have the benefit newer stuff has.

For example, I am definitely very afraid of autonomous cars! My son was in a trade commercial for VzW 5G test sites. That was fun to see BUT another 5G test site was at a test site for autonomous cars. I am still trying to wrap my mind around a car that is dependent on wireless serviceo_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek: I have a lot of faith in VzW but not that much faith let alone any of the others! So much for thinking that idea sounded really cool :rolleyes:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Things change but sometimes what people think they really want isn't really the best for all situations. It would change the dynamics of this game. Sure I think it would be great to be able to store things during chapters and put them back out in between but over time they may not have the benefit newer stuff has.
Imagine placing 90% of your buildings in storage during chapter 8. Fill the whole map with farms and rally points, be done with orcs in a few weeks.;)

DeletedUser15526

Does anyone know if the sequential quest list will get longer or restart if you finish it? Because doing the math, unless I get a lot of double feathers or buy diamonds, I will NOT be able to get the third grand prize.

SoggyShorts

Does anyone know if the sequential quest list will get longer or restart if you finish it?
No it will not.
unless I get a lot of double feathers or buy diamonds, I will NOT be able to get the third grand prize.
This is normal. In previous events we didn't even have double feather days, and had less than a 1% chance to get the 3rd GP.

kctanzen

Imagine placing 90% of your buildings in storage during chapter 8. Fill the whole map with farms and rally points, be done with orcs in a few weeks.;)

Rebuilding the residences and factories back to where they were before selling them down would likely be about the same amount of time as working the chapter with a smaller footprint in the first place, especially for someone playing a minimal diamonds pursuit (2 builders).

SoggyShorts

Rebuilding the residences and factories back to where they were before selling them down would likely be about the same amount of time as working the chapter with a smaller footprint in the first place, especially for someone playing a minimal diamonds pursuit (2 builders).
I was talking about putting buildings in storage, so there would be no "rebuild" time.