• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback The Season of Triumph

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
It’s interesting how definitively split the reactions are. XD

I’m definitely disappointed to see a culture-only building as the final prize. I didn’t purposefully complete any quests in the last Season because the first one stressed me out trying to balance all the extra productions; however, I was at least sad not to finish because the Pond building was so beautiful, and I did seriously consider going way out of my way to rush enough weekly quests to get it in the last day or two. A giant culture-only building has the opposite effect and makes me glad that I’ll be more-or-less ignoring it. :-/

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, being at the end of chapter 20, culture-only buildings are pure trash/spell fragments to me. I probably haven't had pure culture buildings, other than a couple of unicorns, in my city since before chapter 10.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Lol I love the Great Auction, will be thrilled to see Gloroius Auction in my cities.
Isn't there an auction building involving cows? I feel like I've seen it in a neighbor's city and it made me teehee.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
I'll see how it goes. This is a long term commitment! :D:eek::oops::D
I'll do what I feel like and see how it goes, there's always good prizes along the way. As long as I enjoy doing it, that's all it matters. :)

Kadhrin

One of my weekly quests was to complete *eight* Aqua Splendor quests.
I hit the dailies about three or four days in to the event.
You can only have eight days in a week in a Beatles song or a sci-fi story.
Impossible quests = badly designed quests.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
One of my weekly quests was to complete *eight* Aqua Splendor quests.
I hit the dailies about three or four days in to the event.
You can only have eight days in a week in a Beatles song or a sci-fi story.
Impossible quests = badly designed quests.

Not impossible because the weekly quests do not expire at the end of 7 days. There were 11 days left in the event tonight, so 11 quests for anyone at the quest lock. In 8 days you would have your quest completed. And because the weekly quests have a queue, if you have the other three weeklies from today completed, next Thursday you would get three new quests and the fourth would go into the queue and would be available as soon as this one old one or one of the other three new ones gets completed.

Moho

Chef
I had decided to ignore the season this time, but then I looked at the rewards and changed my mind. I am interested in units, unit instants, and the building that produces Orc Warriors. I already have a Blossoming Brute in each of my cities, but I could use a second one.

StarLoad

Not that it really matters but having new daily season quests that require you to participate in the Gateway into the Past event is not Proper. I have no interest in this event and will not participate. So making quests that "force" me to or lose out on the Petals is wrong IMO, since participation in an event is not required.

getmomo

Participation in the season of triumph is not required either. Some people cater only but there are quests requiring troop production too, should those be removed since participating in troop production is not required?

StarLoad

Yes, for the Daily's they should be eliminated, For the weekly's they can stay cause you can refresh.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Why do people want everything made super easy just for them? A lot of stuff in this game is optional for the core game play of playing through the chapters. Tournaments are optional, the Spire is optional, joining a fellowship is optional.

StarLoad

Why do people want everything made super easy just for them? ...
Not sure where you are getting this but if it is related to my post then you are making an incorrect assumption that "easy" was the issue, I take exception to any quest that asks me to do something with an optional part of the game, Cauldron, Events and such. It is wrong, IMO, that quests be dependent on doing any optional item. How about they add a quest to visit the hobby room, do you think that will go over well, Or how about Healing Troops after a battle? There are many quest options that should not happen and unless we start making more noise and be the Squeaky Wheel it may never change.