• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

There's a treasure in this city! question

vermp

When I visit someone on my map and give neighborly help, a "There's a treasure in this city!" alert pops up AFTER I receive my reward coins. What does this mean? Is more action necessary?
If it means that I get rewards coins, why does it appear afterwards?
Thanks!

Salator

When you see "There is treasure in this city", you should mouse around the outskirts of the city that you are visiting. Somewhere beyond the city "limits" you should find a chest. Click on the chest and you will be given a reward. The rewards can be a relic or spell or a KP. It is just a nice little bonus. My experience has been that you only get three chests per day...maybe others have a different experience. In the time that I have been playing, I have never received a coin in the chest...just relics, spells, or KPs. The location of the chest generally varies from city to city and also from day to day...again, from my experience. Hope that helps!

DeletedUser3297

From the Mykan Guide:

When you see the notification, the location of the treasure will be in one of these starred areas on the map.
Chest_Locations.jpg

You only get 3 chests per day however, it is possible to get 6 in one day if you visit before and after the reset time. But if you do get 6 in one day, the following day you will not get any.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-fellowships-and-visitation.4013/