• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

To remove a world I do not use?

DeletedUser784

Like many I am sure. I do not know where to post this? I have searched many time to no avail.

I have a world that is not used in my logon. It is a waist of space and it only takes diamonds to move around.
I have three other worlds that work well and I truly enjoy building and working with fellow players...

I would like to know if there is a way to delete a world.. OR clear it and start over.. Every time in inter it, it locks me in waiting on my to buy diamonds. I am not going to do this, just because a world requires me to.
Now. If there is a way to earn diamonds and those will follow me world to world? I am all for it but, I have found no way to do this.

Any help would be greatful..
Thanks

DeletedUser61

Something is goofed up, so you'll need to right click and submit a support ticket so that the Game Moderators can untangle your city. The only time you "have to" spend diamonds is for the second builder in the tutorial, and you were provided with 200 diamonds to cover that expense.

You can obviously use the $ to wipe out most of the stuff in your city, for a clean start, but using the compass icon to move stuff around is probably the better choice.

DeletedUser784

Something is goofed up, so you'll need to right click and submit a support ticket so that the Game Moderators can untangle your city. The only time you "have to" spend diamonds is for the second builder in the tutorial, and you were provided with 200 diamonds to cover that expense.

You can obviously use the $ to wipe out most of the stuff in your city, for a clean start, but using the compass icon to move stuff around is probably the better choice.

Thanks so much. I did not know I could do that.. I submitted a ticket and will see what happens..
Thanks for the heads up..
I also know about moving things.. Dont mind doing that. It was the whole diamond thing that had me miffed.. :)
Thanks again..
Don