• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

To the Developers

DeletedUser

I have been reading the forum since I started playing. This is the first time I felt the strong need to post.
Here are some quests for you.
1) Find a programmer who can do the job.
2) control your greed

People are leaving the game because they see that you now have destroyed the game and have decided that you do not listen to them. They even have noticed that items which you do not like are removed from the forum.

Deleted User - 107391

I have no problem with their making money, but I have noticed that the majority of 'improvements' and 'upgrades' are opportunities for spending diamonds.

DeletedUser

complex issue's. Yep just like the new pop-up today. 3 hours production will get you the same amount of goods but I have a better idea why not pay for it in with real money. Check item #2. Did the fix any of the issue's with the inner game activity. Nope Check item #1. We are not making enough cash so we will open more worlds to suck in people who may not know better and spend money. Fix problems nope didn't happen. Got a up-date but it is for InnoGames to make money. Did not fix any of the on going issue's from the last up date. Katwijk sorry but try and sell it to someone else. I have already lost friends here and will most likely be leaving myself. But if ever asked about those who run Inno I will firmly state it is nothing but junk designed to put cash in the developers pockets. I have watched them down grade the game for the fourth time. Actions speak louder than words and by their actions it is showing a trend of get as much as you can as fast as you can and if they don't like it tough noogies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've been playing Elvenar since mid July 2015. I've seen a lot of improvements to the game. I don't see the greed people are referring to. I used to play Big Farm, now there's some greed, you get 30+ pop ups a day to buy gold equal to our diamonds. Yes I do see the Elvenar Team working to resolve issues . There has been a lot of new additions to the game, all good. The only post I've seen removed were they're call. They let everyone put in their say about every thing. When they cross the line oppssss gone. lol Listening and getting caught up in the negative of the forum is a vicious trap. This game is easy and fun. When you build your city to run efficiently, you will have plenty to run your goods and plenty to trade. Have fun and enjoy them game. Thank you Elvenar Team for all you do :D

DeletedUser43

Wow, Kat. That was incredibly rude, even for you. Everyone is welcome in these forums. Complaints are opportunities, so even a white knighter should be glad to hear them.

DeletedUser1159

I know everyone celebrates this season differently so we really shouldn't celebrate Christmas, but how about some snow in the forest??? :D:D

DeletedUser43

I don't care if you call it a year end celebration, or a just because contest, but other servers are giving their players diamonds every day of this month in appreciation of their customers, and it would be nice if they appreciated us here too. :cool:

DeletedUser43

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/en-new-year-countdown.1294/#post-8526

The European server is giving away stuff.

https://nl.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/december-evenement.915/
The dutch server is also giving away stuff.

https://br.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/evento-dezembro-mágico.408/

So is Brazil

Here is the list of all the different language pages. Type in the prefix and then .forum.elvenar.com and that will get you to each language forum. Sorry, I couldn't translate a bunch of them.

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/new-language-versions.2640/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser511

This is messed up why are we not getting anything? Discrimination maybe?

Valtitude

Wasn't there a big bag of diamonds awarded for naming what became Winyandor - 1000 diamonds, I think. No clue who won.
I'd LOVE to see a contest like the one on the UK servers right now. Frostwyrm has been keeping us posted on it in the Lounge.