• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Too many mouse clicks.

DeletedUser

Having to reload the world map after each visit is the real problem, visiting each town individually is needed to tailor your assistance to their needs. Maybe just a list of names and time, as currently shown on world map, just click the name, visit the city, then back to the list for next target.

DeletedUser175

I have another reason for a 24 hour help span that would increase the game experience. Because there are many time zones around the globe, it is impossible to help some neighbors. And have them benefit from that help. Example I have watched my help notifications trying to see when my neighbors are on line.

Knowing that helps me figure out a time frame to lend a hand, so they could collect goodies at a higher rate. All well and good, but I'm on the east coat, for the folks overseas or on the west cost the 8 help time span is a huge hill to get over. Sure I can lend a hand and grab some coins, but I am lending a hand because I want them to receive a benefit, otherwise what's the point? I encourage the game gurus to bump the help timing to 24 hours.

DeletedUser422

A lot of games have a once a day thing, that refreshes with server rather than a 24 hour timer, and that alleviates some of the issues of player help.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how to fix this issue, but some of ya'lls ideas would help out.
This is the worst neighbor aid feature in the world, gotta be.

DeletedUser

Hi all :),

Speaking about to many mouse clicks :D:

Noob question: is there a one click way to collect coins etc. in your own town? Or do we have to click every building separately to collect?:eek:

DeletedUser503

What mitherial said above happens to me, but only on the 16th city I enter in a row, then have to restart browser and log in again. As for too many clicks, way more tolerable on a touch screen, try it ;)

DeletedUser

Needs a mini-map selector. How hard would it be to code a city-to-city navigator, showing only the closest cities to the one on-screen? Something like...:
navwidgit.jpg

You could get popup text for discovered towns, just the account name and help timer, if applicable.