• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tourney Rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

Dividius

We did not get ours either.

A few minuets ago I was posting about this thread in chat. As I typed, game windows (like research, world map, fellowship page, etc.) kept opening in the background. Hopefully that is not a sign that things are getting worse but that someone is trying to fix things.

DeletedUser26433

No one in my FS has received the Tourney rewards after the tourney ended.
usually we get them about 10 min after tourney ended. It is going on 2hrs almost and no rewards.
Neither did my fellowship!!

DeletedUser26433

No one in my fellowship has received their tournament rewards yet. Higher Rivendell in Felyndral

DeletedUser23592

No tourney rewards received in my fellowship either. Please let us know what is going on instead of just radio silence.

DeletedUser19014

(Elcysandir server, Chrome browser): I got the popup saying "tournament has ended, you'll receive rewards soon" three times in less than a minute, and nothing since then. No one has rewards yet. I'm sure they're working on the glitch. Agree that some communication would be nice.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
(Elcysandir server, Chrome browser): I got the popup saying "tournament has ended, you'll receive rewards soon" three times in less than a minute, and nothing since then. No one has rewards yet. I'm sure they're working on the glitch. Agree that some communication would be nice.

No, they are probably all asleep right now, which is why we have to wait til late night/early morning in the US, for when it is later in the morning in Germany and the techs wake up and see the issue.

DeletedUser6326

Looks like they're starting to show up. Just received rewards in Arendyll and Harandar. Still waiting on the other servers. This used to happen in Beta quite a bit too. They should show up sooner or later. :)

Barklay

Super the tourney end is when all the magic happens, I got two new people waiting to get rewards, before joining my fellowship. No more Partying on Saturdays in the server room. Glad to hear some worlds are starting to get rewards.

DeletedUser19014

bulwark runes.PNG

Rewards finally came in, but in addition to the runes at the beginning of the scrollbar, there was this in the middle. I don't know how many Bulwark runes I started with, so I can't tell whether it actually gave 8 extra.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
View attachment 7907
Rewards finally came in, but in addition to the runes at the beginning of the scrollbar, there was this in the middle. I don't know how many Bulwark runes I started with, so I can't tell whether it actually gave 8 extra.

Apparently, there is a bug being reported on Beta where all the runes you get are the same, instead of a random distribution. And some the people complaining there said it happened to them on their normal servers too. So it looks like this is yet another glitch to deal with.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I got mine as well. I did have to log out of the game and log back in. They popped up as soon as I did this. If somebody has not gotten theirs yet, I recommend trying this.