• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tourney Rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1178646

View attachment 7907
Rewards finally came in, but in addition to the runes at the beginning of the scrollbar, there was this in the middle. I don't know how many Bulwark runes I started with, so I can't tell whether it actually gave 8 extra.

It's the second week this is happening, on my largest city I had 8 of the new runes last week :D

Alpha Lyrae

Apparently, there is a bug being reported on Beta where all the runes you get are the same, instead of a random distribution. And some the people complaining there said it happened to them on their normal servers too. So it looks like this is yet another glitch to deal with.

Now I wish I had screenshots.

Deleted User - 1178646

No, this is now a confirmed bug on the Beta forum.

Yes, I know about that ticket, but I also know about what I did get yesterday and last week.

this week:
8 hero's forge runes
2 book of secret runes
1 timewarp
1 neighbourly help
1 mountain halls
1 eindless excavation
1 watchtower
1 bullwark

Last week:
8 tournament arena (this one obviously stood out)
1 bullwark
1 neighbourly help
2 Bloomming
1 Flying academy
1 Throne of high man
1 Elvenar Trade Center
1 Heroes Forge

Giovannaa

2nd consecutive week with large delays in tourney rewards. I play on four servers--Arendyll, Felyndral, Winyandor, & Sinya Arda. Only on Arendyll have I received rewards.

Mizpah2

I got mine as well. I did have to log out of the game and log back in. They popped up as soon as I did this. If somebody has not gotten theirs yet, I recommend trying this.

I tried that. It didn't work. I even tried a different browser. I'm on US2.

This is at least two weeks in a row. It's now 2:46 a.m. and we usually get ours around 4:15 p.m. east coast time. @barklay We have someone waiting to join as well.

DeletedUser26500

Khelonaar here and same issue no rewards yet. I tried logging out and back in without any results. Last week we got them sometime after 11 pm, this time after 3 am and still nothing.

BabyAriel1

Today 6/13/2020,I did not receive my rewards for my fellowship in cerevan. I got my rewards for my fellowship in adrendyll.

Deleted User - 1178646

hmm weird, on my live world we got it exceptionally fast this time (like within the minute) so I expected it to be solved as we experienced delays as well.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
STILL NOTHING ?
This is ridiculous

You know I play another game. They go down for a two hour scheduled maintenance they give everyone an apology gift.
Nothing big, it would be like if Inno gave us a couple 5kp instants. or time instants. That other game fixes some glitches again "Sorry for the inconvenience here's a little prize"
But Inno can't even manage to give us the rewards we earned.
And we sure don't get an apology.
Oh sure one of the mods here will probably say "sorry"
But they aren't the people responsible
How about just once a dev posts "Hey guys sorry we screwed up again but we just aren't very good at what we do"
Let's see the people who make those annoying giggly facebook live videos, or those juvenile youtubes just once say they are sorry.

DeletedUser13313

US2 Winyandor.. we still haven't got our rewards. I have a player who is leaving the game since support won't give her a refund for a triple charge. And now we can't even start recruiting.. This is really annoying.. don't get me wrong, we want her to stay.. but support pissed her off so bad she's gone. She's just waiting to distribute the Kp from our last 10 chest. I was hoping to find a player before the next spire started but I guess not.. It's so great that support has helped my top spire player out the door. sorry/not sorry. :(