• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Transfer excess items to others

Kaurahn

2021-08-16 08:01:42
New: We have been discussing it among ourselves, and this is something we would like:

Make it possible to gift anything and everything from one player to another. Some of us are getting things we can Not use that others desperately need, and we’d really like to be able to give it to them. Sometimes someone has a large excess of something that someone else really needs. So it would be great to transfer each thing available in the game to other people. If people know each other because we are in the same fellowship OR have visited/discovered them on our map and are talking with them, we should be able to transfer items to each other.
Example: I don’t have another Gingerbread Mansion (already have 2 fully evolved put out and don’t have room for more), but have gotten 15 Gingerbread artifacts from the spire, and someone else desperately needs them but is not getting Any, and I would transfer as many as I want to as many people as I choose whenever I choose.
And perhaps we could gift a player coins and supplies to help them advance more easily. Or send scroll fragments. Or whatever else we obtain, we can transfer to others so we can help each other along.
This is supposed to be a game where we help each other along in our advancement.
Please bring this to your developers.

shimmerfly

Hi @Kaurahn
It's a lovely thought! Those of us who like the challenge enjoy trying to earn some of these things.
I believe it would possibly make the game too easy but I'm only one voice.

Deleted User - 848904806

Instead of gifting, perhaps trading. Artifacts for artifacts, etc

BrinDarby

@Kaurahn ,
only 1 massive problem, same-world'ers, or multi-accounters...
I also see massive abuse potential here .....

Artifact swaps or shops are 1 thing, but you say you can gift
everything basically on your acct, sans diamonds, to 1 person.

Comon, isn't that a bit overboard ??? while ur at it, add diamonds too.

Deleted User - 848904806

Valid point. Maybe these trades could be only within a fellowship and not to anyone you have discovered on the map.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Valid point. Maybe these trades could be only within a fellowship and not to anyone you have discovered on the map.

There are fellowships out there of 25 cities all run by the same player. Blatantly against the rules, yet Inno does not care and does not shut them down.

There are more than enough ways for people to cheat in this game and we don't need more.

Spydra

I think being able to trade certain resources within Fellowships only would be great. I see how this could be abused on some types of items, but maybe if they started out just allowing players to trade, for example, instants, within a Fellowship, everyone could see how it works. I literally have well over a hundred Coin Rain spells, and I will never use them because I am always too full on coins no matter how much I upgrade buildings/Main Hall.

BrinDarby

There are fellowships out there of 25 cities all run by the same player. Blatantly against the rules, yet Inno does not care and does not shut them down.
Most online games do a much better job of stop'n blatent cheating.
They do log and keep track of IP addresses, email accts, ect ect .....

Those players actually hurt the playerbase and not InnoGames the most.
Untill the playerbase itself ask's for this cheating to stop, it won't ....

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Most online games do a much better job of stop'n blatent cheating.
They do log and keep track of IP addresses, email accts, ect ect .....

Those players actually hurt the playerbase and not InnoGames the most.
Untill the playerbase itself ask's for this cheating to stop, it won't ....
I think Inno does keep track of things like that, but they want to err on the side of caution rather than kick out cities. So the cheating has to be egregious before they act. In a way, I'm kind of glad. They might throw out the baby with the bathwater, such as two friends who play from the same dorm room and who help each other. It's possible.

Guurt The Destroyer

The punishment that any person doing this is inflicting on themself is worse than anything Inno could ever do to them.

Inno would be doing them a favor by banning them (i.e. releasing them from their torment).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I literally have well over a hundred Coin Rain spells, and I will never use them because I am always too full on coins no matter how much I upgrade buildings/Main Hall.

Here's the thing. If you are constantly full of coins, get rid of some of your coin production. The idea is to, basically, count all the sources of production (Including the average coin rains you get), add them up and figure out what you need per day. Then reduce the production via deleting or teleporting. In this your coin rain "production" (i.e. winnings) become part of your production and you can remove some other coin producing buildings. I get a lot of supply instants and so I've got my supply down to 2 magic workshops and a few other AW's, evolving buildings and sets. My supply instants are pretty steady at about 5-10 of each as I use them to replenish my supply whenever it gets low. I have several magic workshops in storage and if I ever come close to running out I'll bring one of them out for a couple days/week and run POP spells until I get my supply instants back up.

The point is, count your coin rain production as part of your overall coin production and reduce the overall number.

At least that's what I'd do.
AJ