• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Traveling Merchants - need manufactories?

NightshadeCS

I am in a fellowship where we only produce our boosted goods. Does anyone know, do you have to have a manufactory of each type in order to use the traveling merchants, or are these new buildings a good way to get a few other types of goods without building the individual manufactories? Many thanks!

DeletedUser1791

I just placed a Traveling Merchant 1. At no cost I can produce 196 non-boosted tier 1 goods in 3 hours, or 460 goods in 9 hours.

DeletedUser3640

Do you have to have a manufactory of each type in order to use the traveling merchants?

You don't need any other manufactories to benefit from traveling merchants.
Or are these new buildings a good way to get a few other types of goods without building the individual manufactories?

A bad way. The only good way to get other types of goods is to trade your boosted ones for them. You are already in a decent fs (judging from what you've said), which should help you with trades.

I'd recommend not to waste Sky Essence on any type of "merchant" buildings.

NightshadeCS

A bad way. The only good way to get other types of goods is to trade your boosted ones for them. You are already in a decent fs (judging from what you've said), which should help you with trades.

Ah, thank you for the input. Will save up until we are past these.

DeletedUser7367

DeletedUser7367

ALL three tiers of Travelling merchants are BOGUS items.... If indeed, as I am, you produce hefty amounts of boosted items AND trade without a problem, SKIP these space hugging buggers and wait until the Culture items appear... Honestly? These three 'merchants' are a joke!