• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Two Troops Spell Suggestions

DeletedUser3329

On behalf of the Fair Trade Family fellowship, we'd like to ask developers to consider creating two new spells: One would temporarily double the speed of training troops, and one would temporarily boost defenses of troops by anywhere from 15-30%. We have no spells to aid in military combat. My own fellowship has seen three active players quit the game altogether recently out of frustration that it is no longer fun when they can't win any battles and feel stuck and not able to advance in the game at a good pace. These two spells would be a way for folks experiencing these battle setbacks to have an opportunity to occasionally boost their ability to either win at tournament battles or overtake provinces needed to move into new Chapters. We believe two spells like these would be a good remedy to problems experienced with 2016 battle updates that left many players frustrated.

DeletedUser2870

Im pretty sure the first one is something they may consider. Personally I wouldnt need it, with the woodelf barracks its already hard to keep it going, though especially during tournaments it might be nice to replenish losses faste.

I would love the second one since Im stuck there as well. But pretty sure its not going to happen since they have been stacking everything against the players to keep them from winning too much. So a spell giving them that opportunity is not likely