• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unannounced Release? 6/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser627

Woke up this morning, started trying to fight in Tournaments only to find that the enemy Paladins are on steroids wearing kevlar. Thought I must be crazy, but my chat in two fellowships is going mad with complaints.

I suppose they might think that giving us a new release without announcing it would sort of slide by us - maybe we wouldn't notice getting screwed?

DeletedUser

Also they added the Ranking Points to the Building info and upgrade tabs.

DeletedUser1208

They also added 2 more Ancient wonders. Like we have room for them as it is now. Would be nice if they gave us more space to work with.

DeletedUser2753

They also broke the ranking score counter , upper right below avatar name, Shows mine only not player visited. In addition no Announcement of update version

DeletedUser627

The fact of the matter is that our Community Manager got a midnight call, and had to drop everything for a family emergency.

We assured her that, for the moment, folks could easily reference the Release Notes on the EN forum, at
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-8.2735/

Our very best wishes for the family situation - and assurance that I don't fault the Moderators for this. Even had there not been an emergency, I feel for you working as volunteers with such short deadlines.

DeletedUser1903

thanks for the link; very helpful :)
I am hoping in a future update, (especially since they are adding so many new AWs), that they will give us a notification when someone's AW is upgraded...--if you aren't logged on you don't get any notice of the reward at all.... & it is a real pain & quite a task to search all the cities you've donated to AWs in & try & figure out who's AW has been upgraded...Please Inno consider adding a notification abt AW upgrades, who's Ancient Wonder building & which building was upgraded...thanks ;)

DeletedUser43

What is going on with these enemies????? The AI is a turncoat and is doing all it can to kill us. The server goes down after we all had to set our alarms to get 3 hours sleep. I cant SEE the victory screen!!!!!! NOT ALL OF US ARE 22 YEARS OLD.

You pull all this during the tournament????? BULL Puckey!!!!!! This isn't cool at all!!!!

You invented this stupid stupid stupid 16 hour garbage where we have to walk around EXHAUSTED all the damn time and then you pull this on top of it????

I flipping HATE being tired. Being tired for no reason????

Seriously....I am not kidding about the victory screen. IT IS TINY AS HELL!! The whole screen has tons of area and you want to make it so anyone over 50 can't see it?? My entire fellowship (sans one) is OVER 50!!!

You can't keep making these enemy troops we face stronger and stronger. This isn't fair. They ARE on steroids!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.