• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unfavorable trading environment

Yogi Dave

Due to the conditions of Trading at the Sentient tier 3 level I have decided to stop playing this game.
You've been a member of the forum since Nov. of '17 and this is your 1st post? That you are quitting?

The game requires a lot of sentient tier 3 goods that one can not manufacture at a rate to stay ahead of the decay rate
I presume you are talking about chapter 15. In that chapter, I found 3 AWs to be invaluable: ETC for spelling my S3 factories. Timewarp for giving an added boost to the S good factories. Simia Sapiens (which I call SimSap because is sounds fun) for its decay rate reduction of S goods. These plus an FS that works well together to shuffle goods between those who need them made the chapter and game enjoyable.

I guess people who stay in this game turn greedy.
Not that I've seen. Some people have always been greedy or miserly. I don't think being in the game for a long time causes that. But you are welcome to believe that is the case. Your choice.

If there are no good trades available, I never have trouble getting my own trades picked up.
Same here. If I need to balance I gladly take 2 or 3 star trades, even cross-tier ones now that they are truly fair. Generally, when I place a trade it gives a bonus of 10% to the taker. That gets my trades taken very fast and makes the other person happy too.

Now, I do have a personal peeve about people who place a trade giving 1 or 2 extra goods to make their trade show as 3 star, Even 1% seems like a pretty cheap, (sleazy even?) way to get your trade above those giving honest 2 star trades. But I don't think of that as greedy. Just a player's choice.