• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.141

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I thought I saw a higher level one somewhere, but cannot lay my hands on it now.
Screenshot (1830).png

Soleil Nightbloom

I think that the fellowship perks are coming very soon to the live worlds, probably within a week or so. On Beta, I remember that the perks were implemented in the 1.141 version update without any release notes. Should we make this same assumption that they will spring it on us?

DeletedUser29768

The trader tabs are amazing...ly horrible!
I just hope they aren't planning to do this to all the tabs in the game. Imagine if the inventory, building overview, etc., all had icons instead of labels! Bleh!
I thought I saw a higher level one somewhere, but cannot lay my hands on it now.
Jack Luyt had posted one here, but it doesn't look like it's working now.

Soleil Nightbloom

Luckily, the trader tab change hasn’t come to the mobile app….yet. I just gave a heads up to my fellowship about the upcoming trader tab change and suggested they familiarize themselves with the tabs by hovering over the tabs. That’s what I did when the change came to Beta. I play mostly on the mobile app, but wanted to see what the change looked like on the browser.

edeba

The trader tabs are amazing...ly horrible! I don't know why this had to mucked with, but this went over on Beta like a lead balloon, so of course they had to curse us all with it.
Yup, dislike them, but something you want, like perks, where the heck is that?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
View attachment 10986

My problems with them is that: 1) they are too small for my ancient eyes; and 2) they are not clear as iconic meanings. Icons should be recognizable as the thing for which they stand. What does a page with a + sign mean? Or the "pages?" without one? The hand looks like it's holding a bomb, or a bag of money? And the one tyo the far left looks like an old military cannon, to me....it's a cart, I think. Thus, they fail on two counts, for me anyway.

Not that it matters much as in the long run I'll get used to them and their icons will come to mean whatever they are supposed to mean....probably to the point where I'll just instantly make the connection between the icon and it's meaning. Imagine that!

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Maybe they're adding more stuff to the trader and need to iconify the tabs to make room for more tabs.

index.php

I'm not far enough along in the game to have a Mr. Monopoly Hat tab. Is that where you go to collect rent if you're not a slum lord, but own Crab Hotels?

Elivarian

Just seams odd that the plus sign is on the tab for trades we have posted. Shouldn't it be on the tab where we want to post trades ?

Then the plus says that i want to add trades. Now it says really nothing.

Huor

I see. the new trader tabs are browser only for now. I was trying to figure out what y'all were seeing. lol.

DeletedUser29768

Just noticed that, on browser, the loading bar now ends at 30 instead of 29. Makes sense that it would be a round number.

OIM20

...Speaking of just noticing things, the "Tome Bishop" has been changed to the "Tome Abbot". I'm not sure if that was effective the last update or not. Did some one do a find+replace on text in the code, or is the chess piece called an "abbot" in some country?

LisaMV

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 12.10.59 PM.png

o_OAnd here they are ~ I agree with "horrible!" = to me, they are unclear, and ugly too. They are very trendy though = all 'non' colors along with obscuring as much information as possible! ew.

Cleo7311

And they seem to have killed the fair auto fill feature. Instead I now have to type in 10000 twice in both windows. At least they haven't (yet) cancelled the amounts for multiple trades.