• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.146

Not one person who has commented in this thread likes the change to the MA crafting prizes.

I think this issue is ready for a vote.

Let's discuss options:

1. Put crafting grand prizes back the way they were (fat chance, but perchance to dream).
2. Allow option to delete all buildings from reward 'circle/cycle'.
3. Allow option to increase troop boosters.
4. Just bring back the 500 diamonds as in the old rotation at the expense of one building each time; I can live with the rest.
6. Add diamonds to the very next collection every time you get a building. At least 100 diamonds (in addition to the now-rare 500)
7. Add a large (50% or 75% or 100%) diamond purchase offer every time you get building from MA.

Other creative ideas welcome. Anything to get this changed!

Pros for proposed changes: More reason to do spire because although its prizes have been diluted, we will still have a chanec to craft to collect enough diamonds to get an expansion, or the once-a-chapter magic building that is (well, was) a beloved feature of the game. This bad change will NOT encourage folks to buy more diamonds. Fewer complaints = happy customers.

Cons for proposed changes: None. Inno is mistaken if they believe this will lead to more diamond purchase(r)s. Maybe some newbies will mistakenly think that a 'smallest room' is a good thing to have and put some $ in. Oops, please move that to the "pro" column.

mikeledo

Not one person who has commented in this thread likes the change to the MA crafting prizes.

I think this issue is ready for a vote.

Let's discuss options:

1. Put crafting grand prizes back the way they were (fat chance, but perchance to dream).
2. Allow option to delete all buildings from reward 'circle/cycle'.
3. Allow option to increase troop boosters.
4. Just bring back the 500 diamonds as in the old rotation at the expense of one building each time; I can live with the rest.
6. Add diamonds to the very next collection every time you get a building. At least 100 diamonds (in addition to the now-rare 500)
7. Add a large (50% or 75% or 100%) diamond purchase offer every time you get building from MA.

Other creative ideas welcome. Anything to get this changed!

Pros for proposed changes: More reason to do spire because although its prizes have been diluted, we will still have a chanec to craft to collect enough diamonds to get an expansion, or the once-a-chapter magic building that is (well, was) a beloved feature of the game. This bad change will NOT encourage folks to buy more diamonds. Fewer complaints = happy customers.

Cons for proposed changes: None. Inno is mistaken if they believe this will lead to more diamond purchase(r)s. Maybe some newbies will mistakenly think that a 'smallest room' is a good thing to have and put some $ in. Oops, please move that to the "pro" column.
I like option 7. However, this is not a democracy. INNO does what it needs to do in order to generate revenue. I am sure the diamond nerf was no mistake and was perhaps planned from the beginning to give us a taste of what a diamond purchase can do. There are folks that want to bring wishing wells back so they can make their diamond farms. I would be happy with the ability to win past evolve buildings and artifacts, especially the Fire Phoenix and brown bear. Right now I need to go to my smallest room.

BrinDarby

gone are FatherGlitterTree and SnowyCharmingTree, none of the
replacements are as good.... mini-nerf there....