• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Using diamonds and why are the supplies used too?

DeletedUser4821

Hello Everyone,

So I have been using diamonds to upgrade if I am missing coins/supplies or whatever is necessary. But I noticed that when I use the diamond, the upgrade also consumes whatever inadequate supplies I have left. I 'thought' it was either use supplies OR diamonds. I didn't realize it was going to suck in everything available. Is this just how it is?

Thanks ahead of time.
~A

DeletedUser3297

Yes.

The diamond cost only makes up the difference. So if you would of had even less resources, the diamond cost would be much higher. Essentially, the diamonds are used to buy the missing goods. Whenever you see a diamond cost (techs, productions, upgrades, etc.) that is what it is always used for :)

DeletedUser2963

The hammers, goods and population you currently have, will get used first, and the cost of diamonds needed to upgrade will be reduced by what you already have. So it will cost more diamonds to upgrade a building if you don't have any goods supplies or population.