• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Valentine's Quest

DeletedUser6578

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone can help with this question. But I'm trying to make sure I complete the Valentine's quest line, and I had trouble with the Holiday one because I kept getting tasks towards the end that would require a day or two to complete (thus making it impossible to finish before the timer ran out), so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the various quest steps are for the valentine's quest line? I'm hoping I can get a step ahead, and start producing whatever items it's going to ask for early so that I don't get timed out. Thanks!

DeletedUser6563

Would it be possible to create interim prizes, like you did for the winter event? I am not advanced enough to get through all of the steps to get the final prize, so I'm not even trying...

DeletedUser6578

Would it be possible to create interim prizes, like you did for the winter event? I am not advanced enough to get through all of the steps to get the final prize, so I'm not even trying...
There are small rewards for each quest step along the way (not sure if that makes a difference for you or not).