• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Want to Plan for Orcs Chapter. Any Tips to Make it as Speedy as Possible?

Yogi Dave

Well, that got dark. That's what I get for not reading any of the story lines and not doing quests except by accident.
I have very much enjoyed reading the storylines. None of the guest races like the guest race that came right before them, but the orc's dislike of the fairies was expressed the strongest. The animosity does sort of reduce in later chapters. I should say there was one storyline I didn't particularly like. It felt like I was being lectured at. However, I liked the consequences for that. Saying anything else would be a spoiler. Doing the quests gave me something to do since I tend to rush through the chapters. For a couple of chapters they were quite the challenge and for some others they led one to the next step in development. Maybe they don't lead as well with all the additions to the game such as the various instants, CC, teleports, RR and I'm sure more. Reading the storylines, doing the quest and even listening to the sounds of the game add to my whole experience. Some people hate/ignore these aspects, but find other things to enjoy.

Huor

Oh man, wait until you start upgrading the tier 3. I had some elixir factories packed into a weird corner where I didn't have to watch the orc dude throwing in his goblin assistant!

Take a close look at the orc nest and see what's going on. Fiona pointed that out one day as I had never zoomed it in. lol.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Take a close look at the orc nest and see what's going on. Fiona pointed that out one day as I had never zoomed it in. lol.
oh no, I thought he was toasting hot dogs! You know, I think they've changed the artwork a bit, since Gaelagil and Burukbrak had kids.

Huor

I had to go look that up! The artwork has come (gone?) a long way from the Homestead and Two Baby Buggies. Long way.