• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

We need more to fellowships(Poll)

• Thread starter DeletedUser9276
  • Start date

Should fellowships receive more to them within the coming months?

• It depends, do they need to cut down on content to do this?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Unbeliever

I'd honestly love to see something akin to the Guild Expedition from FoE...
Tournaments are okay and all, but they're still mostly too individual. Give us some form of FS vs. FS play, where you work as a group towards an overall 'completion rate' vs. other FS's.
Add in daily bonuses for being part of a FS, and leveling system akin to Guilds, so that you can gain daily bonuses like a couple kp's, extra coins/supplies, broken shards, etc...

Too many times it seems like maybe 5-10 members play the weekly tournaments and the rewards are mediocre at best when it's a stuggle to even hit the 3rd chest!
A 'Fellowship Expedition' on the other hand can also be a way to allow players to have a chance to possibly earn a small amount of diamonds, perhaps a past 'event exclusive building', etc..., and would hopefully encourage far more participation, as it would help 'level-up' the FS for better overall benefits & as a bit of friendly inter-FS competition to see who's 'da best!'

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I'd honestly love to see something akin to the Guild Expedition from FoE...
Tournaments are okay and all, but they're still mostly too individual. Give us some form of FS vs. FS play, where you work as a group towards an overall 'completion rate' vs. other FS's.
Add in daily bonuses for being part of a FS, and leveling system akin to Guilds, so that you can gain daily bonuses like a couple kp's, extra coins/supplies, broken shards, etc...
'

I keep seeing these "On FOE they ..." posts.
And some are good thoughts like, Better message system, etc
But then there are these suggestions about game play.
And I have to wonder why people think it would make sense for Inno to have two different games that are exactly alike.

The Unbeliever

Adding in a GE-like function would in no way Elvenar 'FoE lite'... this is still a fanstay-based game vs. historical/futuristic, there's no pvp at all (hooray for no plunder!), the way cities work is 100% different, etc...

On the other hand, I personally look forwards every single week to the next GE beginning, because every week is something new'ish, with different prizes & challenges vs. the same old same old of, 'oh look, more relics + maybe a shard or two' with typically maybe half the fellowship even doing a single province.
If taking a page out FoE's book would make fellowships more interactive, rather than just a 'here's hopefully 20-24 other players who'll visit you 3-4 times/week + a few extra kp's/shards', then I'd call that a positive.

DeletedUser6892

--I actually came here today looking for tips/info re: the levels of the members in a Fellowship! What basic responsibilities, ways to handle situations...and more, many mentioned in this very thread! I recently was surprised by being made AM as ours had to leave (Real Life & greatly missed but understand) - which was unexpected by me; I feel others more experienced but not all wanted it (although I hadn't really either, I have been managing by working with group big on team work and communication--we have good reasons, too many to list right now). I also felt honored & trusted why else pick me? We have had so many changes; I thought to find some help. This thread has in a way...If a leader (ie: Arch mage) and the group w/which to discuss issues & ideas (mages), can work together (email/msgs/thread-whatever it is called is a pain), present these to the rest of the group (ambassadors & fellows) this would make life easier....especially if a place made to keep records of our personal FS info- boosteds/per/person, basic tourney tips, other things that change that if able to edit/update easily would greatly improve FS life....using notebook on laptop helps but still copy/paste a lot, what I can...but except for being able to invite aspirants; editing changing overview; well,, not a lot of difference between the levels; except what ever our imaginations want to make of it....I was excited being promoted to Mage in each group! not much changed but ... the idea of it I guess..... is it enough?
--My reasons for having so much fun & staying w/game is that the FS in each world I play (2) are great, laid back, understanding of my particular issues preventing daily play; understanding others have or may have special needs, but want to play--we have fun, small competitions among us in fun, too, and always helping each other. communication is important so we know what is up w/each other, and we support one another, too!
--Personally - I like being able to only have to fight the 'game' bad guys rather than another team or FS; I enjoy the friendly competition w/out the worry of having to win; I thought actually that I was just gonna be an elf and build me a little town....I am still having fun, though, even if it is different than I thought!
--Regardless, w/4 FS member lvls, have only seen 2 different ways of promotion; trouble w/chat & threads to stay up-to-date w/each other since we are not always in-game at same time; & so many things mentioned in this thread and more....looks like many of us are on the same page! I want to keep playing; just need some guidance, some very basic easy expectations rather than RULES; & how to maintain these things and info/etc, I can't sit and do spreadsheets like some have mentioned, too much; but we need something.....and I think many/most of us are on the right track!
--Thanks for listening; I have trouble keeping it short, feel need to explain it all, sorry if that is too much for anyone; I do tend also to look at the more positive side; like I have had great help from support, things do take time & I think they are listening, trying anyway....many players, many ideas! and I have made friends ... not just people i game with but some real friends, too!
--Inno may have put this game together but we, the gamers, make it work the way we want if we try, too! TY again, have a great day, lots of fun & keep smilin!!! :)
--PS - a last thought on something an AM can do or maybe w/help of mages, is if we could have ability to reward members for various in group things...sort of vague now, a fairly new idea, but think it would be a nice thing both for the AM & the various members.....just a thought. TTFN, appreciate your patience w/me bending your ears! krazee4katz (k4k for short)

Almost forgot about this post & made a new post below, too, it has been a month, and tho my onenote helps, it's just me who has access. The group is slowly working on our ideas, and changes that needed doing, together! I have a member that volunteered and is running the KP for AW's thread & helping others with AW information! Went thru threads best as able to pull out many good ideas, info I won't have to search for anymore, etc, and putting what is found to the group one post idea at a time as we continue to do things we had chatted about; thought would hellp questions answered, and asin the KP for AW's will be working towards every member or small group of members keeping on top of these kinds of things, such as the wkly tourneys, i had and still am putting up a post every week with just the basics bad guys good guys goods needed & where I found info, any tips members may add, & sites where detailed info can be found if wanted. Have a members list w/rank/score/status(activity)/and boosteds! Just needs updating weekly or however this is new but has been so much easier to see what we have or need, who is active or not, etc... ty for listening--just a bit of an update re: the post from October, and how things are working! keep smilin! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7421

The only reason I have continued in 2 cities is because of the friends I've made in fellowships.

But really, how does improving fellowship tools = more money for inno? - which is all they really seem to care about.

Obviously they're near sighted and too daft make fellowships their #1 improvement goal.

Edit
""correcting errors" but then instead "buffing" event buildings" is soooo much more important. "

DeletedUser6892

Now I see diamonds being a reward between research levels, would it have to cost $ just to give us say 5 levels of membership where maybe a general guideline of what each level can do but give AM w/mages some freedom in deciding what each level is able to do! Also, have looked a bit into having a forum a private just for my FS group in FB, or a site called proboards, & even just using my onenote for the game has made keeping track of members, boosteds, etc & I do weekly basic tourney info for each tourney w/site info if others want more details ...if good tips added - it will get updated in my onenote before doing a copy to the threads the next time!Can delete the one in thread after each tourney is done as it gets edited again & rposted when that tourney comes around again. I just coopy anything new to the onenote, and boom- done, and no searchint through threads to find from the last time! it's a pain to have to redo or look for again, same things over & over every time someone new joins or just to stay on top of additions & changes in daily, wkly needed info for use in game that helps us all! Has anyone gone thru thier threads searching for that post they just know is there somewhere? Or an old one is no longer there? I can see many good things I luv about this game...also many things that may help or may not help everyone, this is just one area looked into a bit as I tried to get my 'self' together to do right by group, make team stronger , a bit of organizing now to make things easier to reach the main thing....Having fun!!!! ty for listening; I like hearing other opinions even if opposite of mine ... gets me thinking! haha... silly tho it sounds it is good it helps to see all sides to find what is right for your group which may differ from my group! And it's all good! ty for listening & keep smilin! :)
The only reason I have continued in 2 cities is because of the friends I've made in fellowships.

But really, how does improving fellowship tools = more money for inno? - which is all they really seem to care about.

Obviously they're near sighted and too daft make fellowships their #1 improvement goal.

Edit
""correcting errors" but then instead "buffing" event buildings" is soooo much more important. "
Oh yeah, good comments & also how about let's change the benefits of some AW's even if they probably worked very hard to get this one, was using it a beneficial way just to have the best of it taken out from under them! sorry but this one really irked me...worked to get the Crystal Lighthouse, find room, for the extra goods which helped me thru a time when had trouble keeping up w/goods production! Recommended to many and they changed it to 3 although larger rewards, it doesn't come close to the amount of goods I was getting before; if they thought it was too many goods, lowering it a bit but not changing the way it was working would've been a better idea: I think it is one of the first AW's that helped me that much & was so good for a newer member starting on that part of research as it becomes harder to do; it really was fun to collect and felt like one was getting something worth working for (I still try tovisit not just FS but most if not all my neighbors, too, even w/the CL change) I know other AW's were changed, I just was not familiar w/them yet but heard similar comments!

-On the other hand; I give credit where credit is due, for me this is one of the best of this type of game, with such wonderful people playing! ANd Elvenar support has been wonderful & since I needed them the very first time re: diamonds actually, they were quick to answer friendly, and listened to my comments & I actually was taken care of re: diamonds tho can't buy often; and one of the events, the servers or something was having issues and they were down quite a while during event.... I thought it fair if extended or did something for time lost.... ended up recieving the bldgs I was trying to get within my time limit, and so did others as far as I can remember ... it wasn't a lot but the game is basically free! So good things need pointing out too, thanks again for listening!!