• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What’s your generation ?

Talaedraiia

According to your chart, I belong to the silent generation. BUT, I have never been known to be silent when I cared about something!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Boom boom boom .... but I loved Boone's Farm as a teen, so I'm going to be an X wannabe. :p

Gaia7

• The Lost Generation — born 1883-1900. ...
  • The Greatest Generation — born 1901-1924. ...
  • The Silent Generation — born 1925-1945. ...
  • Baby Boomer Generation — born 1946-1964. ...
  • Generation X — born 1965-1980. ...
  • Generation Y — born 1981-1996. ...
  • Generation Z — born 1997-2012. ...
  • Generation Alpha — born 2013-2025.
Generation X. We are the last of the greats. We partied and loved like there was no tomorrow, but were still respectful. We actually spoke to one another and friendships were made for life.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Agreed 100% @Gaia7 !!! After X I believe there was a major snowstorm leaving us nothing but flakes …. Not all snowflakes but way more then not.

Silver Lady

BOOM! Best ever gen.
Just think …. If it wasn’t for us Boomers ….there wouldn’t be many X’s ….lol

My days it was Strawberry Hill or Ripple .. lol
Strawberry Hill was only a buck, so that left more of my pool winnings for those snacks I craved.

Smooper

Almost old enough to be a boomer but I am GenX. It feels right.

edit: musically I like 90's alt so that is a bit different but I also love 70's rock so I am a bit conflicted.