• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is wrong with Elvenar, why do people quit in chapter 1?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7370
  • Start date

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I hear you on that part I see it too much.
As for this game they say it is free to play so it is, but I am in Faries now I need to spend money to buy diamonds so I can produce Ambrosia needed to complete a part of the chapter, Looks like Night Essence is the same way.

FUDDLE DUDDLE!!! INNOgames.
Nope, you're still wrong.

Risen Malchiah

@CygXanadu You do not need to spend diamonds to make Ambrosia. That is showing up because you don't have enough fireflies to make it. Stick with sunflowers and velvet, upgrade your portal and farms. When you have both day farms and night farms leveled up a bit, then you should begin producing the cocoons, fireflies and dream sheep so you can make the ambrosia and night essence. (And be careful. Early on, your portal does not have the space to hold ambrosia or night essence so chances are those will go to waste!)

Check out the fairy guide here to read up a bit.

DeletedUser6219

You do not need Diamonds to produce anything in the Day/Night farms. What you need to do is produce the required goods to produce the 4th item in each farm. If you look closer you will see that you can produce ambrosia, but that it requires fireflies which are created in the Night Farm. To produce Night Essence you need cocoons (Day farm) and Dream Sheep (Night Farm). There is NOTHING in this game that requires diamonds to be completed.