• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is your city name and why?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
1676753782122.png

I was set up and framed.

Sodbury

chipping_sodbury.png

I've driven past signs for it a handful of times, and found it whimsical. There's a Little Sodbury and an Old Sodbury, too.

It was either this or Birdlip.

sambria

Chef
mmf.png

Well, it all started when I started watching this netflix movie series.... Im sure some of you can figure out the rest.... ;)

Earwen1

"Platinum Leaf Outpost"

- Platinum Leaf is my FS on the beta-server, dedicated to help other players. I have chosen to start a new city on the US6-server, to help a group of players getting started. And I love to do that.

Yogi Dave

☕ ~~ B ~~ M ~~ ☕

My FS is Fresh Air with Coffee and I always want my coffee, hot strong and black. Hopefully the coffee emoji is visible to all. I always want my builders to be ready to work hard and fast, so the B. Plus it's the only buff that stays until used and doesn't have a limit. Coins given to the main hall only saves 20 visits, but I'm on enough times a day that I don't have 20 visits before getting the coins from it, especially since some people always buff culture. I don't need much in the way of culture boost, but getting some is fine with me. Last, I think the ~ characters make the B & M very visible to a quick glance at the name.

Kadhrin

My cities all have "Tetris" in the name somewhere, because optimizing for space is such a huge part of the game, and because I can only dream of being able to rotate buildings.
Talvi Tetrisopolis is the biggest of the bunch. Tetris+metropolis. Talvi = winter, for the sizeable winter village currently in play.
Tetrisburg is the human city, because the faintly steampunkish looks reminded me of Germany.
Tetrisville is the second elven city.

Deleted User - 849777001

ELF-EXPLANATORY

"Isla Neva"... Arendyll
"EileNiche"... Elcysindar

Agvar

== City Name.jpg Because I'm a roleplayer and I wanted to stay in character whilst indicating the type of NH I wanted.

I started with a Settlement mind and worked my up through Hamlet, Village and Town to City.