• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is your city name and why?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Sad trombone that there isn’t a like button in this section for you @Honeybubbles. Oh, and my city is named Sad Trombone now. The other is still In Witness Protection though. #TeamGypsydog.

XLWizard

Eater of Crawfish
Back during the Fake Y2K I became so good at Microsoft EXCEL that my coworkers called me the XLWizard. It stuck.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Back during the Fake Y2K I became so good at Microsoft EXCEL that my coworkers called me the XLWizard. It stuck.
You will fit in here! I don't have to touch spreadsheet at all normally, but I learned some spreadsheet programming in my quest to be lazier and lazier at administering various aspects of a fellowship. @Lady Dastardly, one of us! One of us!

Katwick

Cartographer
View attachment 14815
I was set up and framed.
Blow 'em away.
FIreballs.png