• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What Song are You Listening to?

DeletedUser

You are still young, I remember the year very well, good times for me. When I log off today I will look up David and Loreena. I listen to all, like yourself, jazz is my favorite though. There use to be stations that played jazz only, then the Disco Age killed it, in my area.

DeletedUser

*nod* Jazz is one of those where I either really like it or run from it (the more discordant, free form stuff doesn't sit as well with me). Also good to see folks of all ages here. My dad used to play MMOs with me (he passed this date last year, would have turned 70 last October). There's really no age limit on having fun.

DeletedUser

So true, the jazz and age difference comments.

I was just a regular computer game player (solitaire) until I found the dreaded Grepolis, that is when I became addicted to war games, even though I would always get beat. I loved the togetherness of a close knit alliance, with the teachings and planning of Ops.

So sorry for your loss

DeletedUser

I'm not all that great at war games, but I think it's more because I just don't like 'going after' other players, game or not. I did have fun the few times I've done PvP in other games, though (MMOs, but still, same basic ideas), but those were usually with friends and friendly 'rivals', so everyone was more intent on having fun than 'proving' anything. (As you can guess, I'm not a fan of the more aggressive social aspects of PvP culture). Now, Chess, checkers? I'm at least passable in skill. And of course, going after computer generated enemies doesn't bug me at all.

Thank you. He would have loved this game. :)

Valtitude

Via Pandora Internet Radio - The Fall of the House of Usher: IV Pavane, Tales of Mystery and Imagination, Edgar Allan Poe - The Alan Parsons Project. I love Pandora. Their music genome project is incredible. Mix every genre of music!

DeletedUser2752

Project Pitchfork- "Timekiller" on Pandora -And One- radio.

Valtitude

Over My Head - The Fray

The song is playing on my phone via Pandora Internet Radio and seemed appropriately about me in Elvenar at the moment - ha! I would change a few of the words here and there, such as 'I'm waiting on the Truth' = 'I'm waiting on my factories' or (research) 'tree'. lol
So many players leaving the game. Players leaving and returning to fellowships, changing fellowships, meeting new players - and I'm mostly stuck on all the servers I play in. Too funny!

Silverthorne07 - I've always admired your avatar. It's terrific!

Valtitude

I've been around Elvenar a while now. It seems to me, all major updates cause players to leave.
People don't like change, even if it happens in an online game. <shrugs> :cool:
It's uncomfortable though, and sad to see long-time players leave the game.

DeletedUser3871

I am actually listening to music I made. Floating on the Mists of Time is the name of the current track. I prefer it to the loop that is built in to the game. Link is in the signature