• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

When are we done with the Dwarves???????????

DeletedUser1055

You would think when you have unlocked the Fairy Portal, you would be done with the stupid, ugly Dwarves, but no! Just when you thnk it's safe to get rid of the Dwarven Portal, up pops some Dwarven quest! Will it ever be safe to say goodbye to the Dwarves? I have had to rebuild mines to complete quests, long after Fairy quests started showing up and now I have to build another Ancient Grounds?!?!?! This is one messed up game. I am working SO hard to keep my FS interested and playing and Elvenar keeps knocking the wind out of everyone. I'm losing reasons to ask my players to stay. Make the rules - stick to them, quit changing them and let us know, without a doubt when one visiting race is done, once another begins! That should be, by common sense, when you are able to build the next visiting race's portal. How difficult can that be? Or is Inno trying to get people to leave the game in droves???? Oh, and keep up Wiki, would you? Let the Dwarves be gone. . . or most of your players will be.

DeletedUser1010

If you got the Build an ancient grounds quest then your just behind in your Stroy line quest you will also get one for Wayfare Tavern too. You need to keep up with the nondeclinable stroyline quest in time with the rest of your game or you will fall behind and be stuck going back doing things you've already done. Bc the nondeclinable quest don't change. The Reclinable ones will change when you get to a new chapter but tou are right that there is still the few dwarf quest left but you can just Declined them. Ive made this mistake before. Good luck=]