• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Which Solstice event buildings are you going for?

• Thread starter DeletedUser17455
  • Start date

DeletedUser18011

I picked up the Great Auction, and the Bronze Guards. I wanted the Silver Guards as a compliment but missed out even though I tried several times (not complaining though - I got the Great Auction in one try).
Otherwise I wait for the wishing wells (I run 3 of them because they last so long and I have heaps now between this event and the previous one) and I like getting boost because they always come in handy. I also picked up Venar's Rocks II but that was kind of a mistake because I already had one and forgot :(

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I’m happy so far. Got my 2 V3 & 3 gardens. Now just waiting for cozy farm & dragon mother. Down from 45 magic houses to 18. The rest of population all from culture/pop buildings. It’s been challenging changing my play style so much but I am Really liking all these nicer looking replacements :D