• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winter Event Advice?

Fayeanne

Tip: If you're going for points ("gifts") and you see a +4 gift item on the shuffleboard prior to shuffling, and you manage to open all of the other boxes without hitting the +4 item, don't forget to use your 2x bonus power before opening the final postal box. o_O:confused:

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Oh yay, look what the Mystery Object just spit into my other city's Inventory...
lampiontory.jpg

I love using those for the disenchantment quests
Maybe one day, I'll finally hoard more of something than @Iyapo1. She needs to frag stuff to feed her crafting needs. I have moonstone libs making more spell frags than I can use to not have to frag anything again.

Soleil Nightbloom

Oh yay, look what the Mystery Object just spit into my other city's Inventory...
View attachment 11179

Maybe one day, I'll finally hoard more of something than @Iyapo1. She needs to frag stuff to feed her crafting needs. I have moonstone libs making more spell frags than I can use to not have to frag anything again.
Wow, that’s a lot of lampions! Every time the MA gives me something I don’t like, I just disenchant it or wait for the upcoming event to disenchant it.

crackie

Just wait though. One day, the devs are gonna throw a curveball and have a "Disenchant Winter Lampions" quest in an event. I will be ready for it while everyone else is writing support tickets because they didn't plan for it! *laughs maniacally*

Alram

Flippers just flip
Just wait though. One day, the devs are gonna throw a curveball and have a "Disenchant Winter Lampions" quest in an event. I will be ready for it while everyone else is writing support tickets because they didn't plan for it! *laughs maniacally*
Now I'm forever going to see you as Ash from Evil Dead 2 laughing maniacally.

crackie

We all have too many but that's just insane. :D
I think you guys have just fragged a lot of them? The MA spits them out in bunches. I was horrified to win some at the Post Office shuffleboard too. Who's ruining the holidays sending me Winter Lampions by mail??? Maybe Boblin is vengeful and mad I accidentally sold off his Watchful Owl friend earlier.