• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonky Walter's is coming to Town!

Buttrflwr

Since the declinable quests were a topic here and rather can make a new one I just thought I would ask... Has the Fight and Win quest disappeared? I am in tournament and thought I would give fighting a try. The opposition in a couple of them seem worth giving it a shot. I've cycled through my declinable quests several times and it won't come back up.

Up until today that darned quest was haunting and taunting me, now when I actually want it, I can't find it.

Does anyone know? Or has anyone else noticed the same?

They had stopped cycling for me for awhile, but have since come back...not that I can win a fight. :p :D

DeletedUser3602

They had stopped cycling for me for awhile, but have since come back...not that I can win a fight. :p :D
I´m in Chapter VI and still have that Fight and Win Quest. It won´t do you any good in tournaments though, because winning a tournament fight doesn´t count for that particular quest (don´t ask me why). Same with "Solve 4 encounters".

DeletedUser4671

I´m in Chapter VI and still have that Fight and Win Quest. It won´t do you any good in tournaments though, because winning a tournament fight doesn´t count for that particular quest (don´t ask me why). Same with "Solve 4 encounters".

Tournament fighting does not count toward quests because you already completed that province once before, when you scouted it. Tournament provinces only show up in completed provinces, therefore you cannot get credit for a quest for doing the same province twice. However, any rewards you acquire from tournaments will count towards quests.

Happy gaming :)

Calenmir

Thank you all for your help! I did try fighting two fights anyway just to see if I could win - won one with a severe loss warriors. And the other was a slaughter. Negotiated all others. But that 'fight and win' still has not come back up for me (thankfully). Anyway, I appreciate the information because at least it was my choice to fight (with knowledge of no quest benefits) and because I had heard so much about how much easier it was to win in tournaments. And I suppose it is because at least I won one, but it is not worth the loss of fighters and supplies and time to retrain, and no benefits to quests either. So will stick to catering if I do play in them.

Y'all are great!

DeletedUser3602

Tournament fighting does not count toward quests because you already completed that province once before, when you scouted it. Tournament provinces only show up in completed provinces, therefore you cannot get credit for a quest for doing the same province twice. However, any rewards you acquire from tournaments will count towards quests.

Happy gaming :)

So that´s why, :). Still, the quest doesn´t state that it has to be a fight in a province you haven´t completed before. It just says Fight and win in 3 encounters. A fight is a fight in my opinion and moreover a tournament fight is very different from the normal province fight you already did earlier. The same is true for the Solve 4 encounters quest. An encounter is an encounter. But I´m not complaining, just saying...