• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

WoodElves Building Numbers

DeletedUser9601

Generally how many Fabrication sites and Grafting Sites do people find effective?
GamersGems says 6 Fabrication and 6/6/4 Grafting as a minimum.
I don't mind some time tech-locked (especially given how beautiful WoodElves is, and how much non-guest race building upgrade time I need), but I'd prefer to avoid it.

DeletedUser9601

Thanks. That's what I figured. I wasn't sure if it made sense to build more Fabrication sites (only to delete them later) just for an initial mana tears boost, or something like that (and that's what the guide says!).

Its going to be tough to juggle all the building upgrades plus the guest race buildings with only 3 builders. Definitely has me eyeing a small diamond purchase for a 4th builder.