• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World Friendship Day - Tuesday July 30

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So we got this little pop-up announcement in the game tonight about World Friendship Day on Tuesday and it mentioned special deals and a free item for everyone. It also said the deals would pop up as the day moves along, so maybe a new deal every three hours or six hours or something. Because these would be easy to miss if we do not log in at the right time, as soon as someone sees a new deal, and no one has added to this thread, please do so. I have been saving diamonds for the next expansion sale and I know I would hate to miss out on that, especially if they shocked us by making it more than just 10% off.

The timing for this looks to be based on new game day, not new calendar day, so be prepared for the deals to start with your new game day Monday evening.

Also, this looks to be based on the United Nations International Day of Friendship, which is Tuesday, while in the US there is a Friendship Day on Aug 4th, which this is not referring to. It confused me at first and I had to look it up. lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser16929

I was beginning to think I dream it. I didn't see anything this morning when I logged on, nor have anyone commented on seeing anything when they logged on. :confused: We shall see? I wonder how many times someone might need to log on. :D
i am wondering, maybe i miss something
i too did not see any significant Friendship Day things
......................................................................................:p
Well Here It Is....................... :):D Happy Friendship Day Elvenaians! :rolleyes::cool:

DeletedUser16929

one of the people in my fellowship said Friendship Day is tomorrow